[OMG] Another mass shoo......ah never mind.

the-coverage-2.jpg

look at all that freedom in Dubai

So much you don't know sitting in your bubble with no passport Juggs. For example, most of those people in their home countries have neither a job, a mattress or a roof over their heads. All relative. Have another family bucket of KFC and accept you'll never learn anything about the world.

People in the tent cities aren't forced to stay there punkin...thats the difference

Yeah I gave you an out on getting to grips with my first post and even then you just further display your ignorance.

Taco Bell have a great offer on combo boxes. Buy 5 get 1 free. Dig in mate, it's far more rewarding than educating yourself.

I bet you are the kind of guy that would live on a plantation in the old south and think the slave hands were just 'workers'

I bet you're the kind of guy that would just make nonsensical shit up because you don't have an actual argument or any experience of life outside your bubble.

I bet you're the kind of guy that would just make nonsensical shit up because you don't have an actual argument or any experience of life outside your bubble.

You are literally living in a country known worldwide as a modern slave nation, denying it all, and talking about other people living in a bubble

You live in fucking Florida. And not once have you denied never having had a passport or been outside of your comfortable existence. I speak from personal experience, not what I read from some "journalist" who's also never been here. You're not even qualified to debate this with me. Lucky for me it's time for bed. Did you know Domino's are doing a special on 94" pizzas? Night Juggsy.

maybe in dubai where u can get a 94" slave-made pizza w/ slave labor at $0/hr, but here in america domino's is getting outpizza'd by the hut and the caesar

Sigh. Norway data is skewed by a single mass shooting 12 years ago among a small population. In general, per capita gun deaths are 8 times higher in USA than Norway and 9 times higher than Sweden.

What about the other 9 countries ahead of us? You asked I provided. Sorry you are not comfortable with the truth.

As far as gun deaths go, that’s a different thread. Personally, I like our right to bear arms and our freedom of speech. Yes, there is a cost for these rights, but I prefer that cost than the alternative.

If you want to go off into unrelated tangents, what’s the deal with all the deaths associated with going to a Soccor match in England?

Last edited:
You live in fucking Florida. And not once have you denied never having had a passport or been outside of your comfortable existence. I speak from personal experience, not what I read from some "journalist" who's also never been here. You're not even qualified to debate this with me. Lucky for me it's time for bed. Did you know Domino's are doing a special on 94" pizzas? Night Juggsy.

Sweety, i have been to 6 different countries, had a passport probably as long as you have had to wear lifts in your shoes.

Its not 'some' journalist, its every fucking journalist and human rights group on the planet.

Go get your step stool and have your house slave tuck you in and keep telling yourself that you are not part of modern slavery

Did you know that happy feet is doing a special on 3" lifts? You can get above 5'!

more or less shook than u were when your wife took your child from you? :lol: pathetic

nono, dont get it twisted. She was just dumb enough to fuck him, not marry him. No point, would be nothing to take in divorce :lol:

Back