So I found out that keto constipation is a thing...

In the middle ages (after Tribes was dead but before the shitshow that TW has been for 6+ years) we had a fitness forum that was populated by maybe 40 or 50 people where you could have gotten some good advice/opinions and resources for where to learn more.

Now, TW has 35 regular posters TOTAL, and 90% of them are insane or stupid. I guess what I'm saying is that 10 years ago you could have come to the fitness forum and come away feeling like you were better informed than you were going in. The way it is now, you make your op and get the responses you see. I'm sorry.

In the middle ages (after Tribes was dead but before the shitshow that TW has been for 6+ years) we had a fitness forum that was populated by maybe 40 or 50 people where you could have gotten some good advice/opinions and resources for where to learn more.

Now, TW has 35 regular posters TOTAL, and 90% of them are insane or stupid. I guess what I'm saying is that 10 years ago you could have come to the fitness forum and come away feeling like you were better informed than you were going in. The way it is now, you make your op and get the responses you see. I'm sorry.
good thing the entire rest of the internet exists, huh

yes. Many mix IF and Keto and get pretty good results. My buddy dropped like 180lbs in around 10 months

What he's saying is you're not fasting correctly. If you eat in the morning and at night, you're not fasting long enough for any real benefit. Unless you're talking 11a to 7pm, which is what I do.

It's not intermittent fasting if you fuckin eat breakfast and dinner bro. Zero benefit.
This.

My regular eating schedule M - F, I eat a small lunch between 12n and 2pm, and a small dinner between 6 - 7 pm. From 7pm to 12n - 2pm the next day, I drink 2 cups of coffee and water - no food. You should try for 18-hour fasts.

On the weekends I try to only eat dinner, and this depends on how active I am during the day. If I am out doing yard work, I will eat a small lunch but other than that, I try to skip lunch.

My trouble comes from ice cream. WTF? I love ice cream and if I am not paying attention, I can eat a shit ton of ice cream in a single night. I bought an ice cream machine and gained like 30 lbs. learning how to make the best ice cream you will ever have. :lol: Yes, the ice cream machine is now in the garage on some shelves. Fucking thing...

Back