Got arrested yesterday

Now that's what I call healing.
Maybe even a "healing circle jerk".
We may even see the day with the Space Force that we have a "Ceiling Healing Circle Jerk"

Then package it. Self-Sealing Ceiling Healing Circle Jerk.
or The NFL in Space style
Kneeling Self-Sealing Ceiling Healing Circle Jerk
or - for drunk Space Force Soldier Football Players -
The Reeling Kneeling Self-Sealing Ceiling Healing Circle Jerk

Last edited:
Attended the healing circle yesterday. After sitting through this alternative sentencing program I am of the opinion there should be none of this in our justice system. The "Elders" are 40 year old ex cons that have figured out a new scam. Naturally everyone is very sorry and the all the right word were said just like they were reading them from a book.

4 hours later I asked 1 simple question..."After all this, what prevents these fellows from coming back and stealing more cows or something else?". The answer I got back..."Well they gave us their word they wouldn't re-offend.". Thats reassuring that 2 shitheads are giving me their word. I looked across the table at the 2 "offenders", the Elders and the representative from the Solicitor Generals office and said "Well their word mean nothing to me". I reached into my pocket and tossed a 7.62 x 51 round on the table and said "This is my word...take it for what its worth...I catch anyone else on my land, you'll never see them again." Then I left.

This multi-tiered justice system is a huge steaming pile of dog shit. What difference does your skin colour or ethnicity have to do with whether or not you face any real consequences? Equality means equal in all respects not having rights and privileges others don't have.

John Wayne would have been proud

I looked across the table at the 2 "offenders", the Elders and the representative from the Solicitor Generals office and said "Well their word mean nothing to me". I reached into my pocket and tossed a 7.62 x 51 round on the table and said "This is my word...take it for what its worth...I catch anyone else on my land, you'll never see them again." Then I left.

Honorary American.

just wanted to say fuck all neo-conservatives (modern conservatives republicans) they are trash human beings and ruined the world

when the cannibalism happens they go first

Attended the healing circle yesterday. After sitting through this alternative sentencing program I am of the opinion there should be none of this in our justice system. The "Elders" are 40 year old ex cons that have figured out a new scam. Naturally everyone is very sorry and the all the right word were said just like they were reading them from a book.

4 hours later I asked 1 simple question..."After all this, what prevents these fellows from coming back and stealing more cows or something else?". The answer I got back..."Well they gave us their word they wouldn't re-offend.". Thats reassuring that 2 shitheads are giving me their word. I looked across the table at the 2 "offenders", the Elders and the representative from the Solicitor Generals office and said "Well their word mean nothing to me". I reached into my pocket and tossed a 7.62 x 51 round on the table and said "This is my word...take it for what its worth...I catch anyone else on my land, you'll never see them again." Then I left.

This multi-tiered justice system is a huge steaming pile of dog shit. What difference does your skin colour or ethnicity have to do with whether or not you face any real consequences? Equality means equal in all respects not having rights and privileges others don't have.

I must spread rep around apparently.

Anyway, you sent a fairly strong message, somehow I think they will reluctantly keep their words. But I’m guessing they will move to someone else’s farm.

I must spread rep around apparently.

Anyway, you sent a fairly strong message, somehow I think they will reluctantly keep their words. But I’m guessing they will move to someone else’s farm.

This is exactly what will happen. There's a fellow whose property adjoins mine and he is a serious pacifist. He once had to ask me to shoot coyotes that were pretty much living in his yard and wouldn't let anyone out of the house. I know he has no means to protect himself or his property. He'll just bitch that his shit is getting stolen at the coffee shop. I fully expect his place will be the new target soon.

Back