[USA] The Kyle Rittenhouse Trial Has Begun

Does the defense even know they're allowed to object?

I don't think they do. One of the biggest criticisms of the defense team has been their complete lack of objections throughout the trial. They're just letting the prosecution lie and mislead the jury.

I don't think they do. One of the biggest criticisms of the defense team has been their complete lack of objections throughout the trial. They're just letting the prosecution lie and mislead the jury.

The defense will counter everything in their turn.

Or will they?

Richards is not the sharpest crayon in this box.

They don't appear to recognize when they can and should object at times. Other times they object when they shouldn't because it just helps the prosecution.

Describing his rioting with mocking sarcasm now? Is he trying to get people to hate him?

Describing his rioting with mocking sarcasm now? Is he trying to get people to hate him?

So the little manlet known as victim rosenbaum raped 5 children aged 9-11, that doesn't mean anything. he was a good man with good intentions, folks. believe me. i'm a lawyer.

this is how democrats like alec baldwin handle firearms in rooms filled with people

FEQbt0FX0AQr1Zw

this is how democrats like alec baldwin handle firearms in rooms filled with people

FEQbt0FX0AQr1Zw

LOL what a fucking idiot

was he aiming at the actual jury box? just one more subtle threat to them, i suppose.

A reasonable person should conclude that this racist convicted rapist released 12 hours earlier from a psych hold and is actively setting fires and smashing things with a chain is all bark.

Ever wonder why Rossenbaum was in the mental ward to begin with?

Could it be because he is bipolar and was beating up his mom?

FEQbt0FX0AQr1Zw

I'm surprised there's not a ziptie looped through the slide, like cops do when they seize weapons and put out a photo-ops

Last edited:
Binger trying to paint Kyle as scared, panicked and unskilled is laughable given the video evidence.

Binger is retarded. No one can listen to him having seen the evidence and not recognize that he's presenting the exact opposite of what happened or how the law operates. Unless you're already presuming Kyle's guilt.

Binger trying to paint Kyle as scared, panicked and unskilled is laughable given the video evidence.

Binger is retarded. No one can listen to him having seen the evidence and not recognize that he's presenting the exact opposite of what happened or how the law operates. Unless you're already presuming Kyle's guilt.

that is obvious to people with functioning brains. unfortunately, most americans don't use theirs, and i fear the jury is comprised of some of those types. we shall see.

Back