[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

God dammit... you had 1 job

Angela Merkel's embarrassing photo op as two teddy bears have SEX while she plays with kids at Kindergarten - Mirror Online

0_Merkel-visits-the-Caritas-Association-in-Cologne.jpg

can't really expect much else from the barren baronesses of Europe

none of these sick fucks have kids

all of them want to ruin the lives of others who do

DiZPkM-XUAAqK13.jpg

DiZPypIWsAACN6L.jpg

DiZQEXRWsAAQFo1.jpg

meanwhile our resident breeders in the States love them. Want their names on their kids public school.

Last edited:
Coombz doesn't dare say anything... it would be too risky for him. So he does drive bys like a bitch

he will say something like yall are racist

that isn't cool..... being racist isn't cool

but then go on to talk about how you should never rent to africans and people with black skin are too gross for him to be around. they bum him out and need to go back to their country.

If I read this entire thread, how many of my brain cells would die? Seriously though, this is just a microcosm of what’s going on everywhere. I feel turning on the news, any news source, reduces my IQ. The amount of misinformation and outright bullshit being spewed globally is unbelievable. We have attained Idiocracy.

best thing to do is to have a luke warm opinion to it

not really take a stance, have any beliefs, or convictions, as the world rips itself apart

cut your balls off and shove them up your own ass

because the middle ground moderate between extremes is simply more incrementalism for either side

“Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.”

― C.S. Lewis

Last edited:
you didn't say anything

again

if he did have an opinion it would be way better than yours

way cooler

and all the girls at the nearby schools would want to make love to it

:shrug:

coombz can't help himself he was born this way

something something about his bird chest and noodle arm appendages

that is the only thing he has time to tell others about or elaborate on

Last edited:
Coombz is gumby. The biggest vagina here masquerading as a centrist

the beta wolf in Kiwi lambs clothing

i am surprised he doesn't pull the male feminist soy boy trick on us in here

it is the only part of his online persona missing tbh
this has really struck a nerve

I'm going try harder from now on to put more effort into crafting well thought out and insightful posts, like you do

vgs :angel:

can't hurt me coombzy says he is made of ether

short for either option......whatever he pretends to be that day

in the bedroom or in life decisions

Back