Mass Effect 2

Nope. Sadly her model for being in squads is just Samara's. It explains why, but kind of disappointing. She does however have different powers, including Dominate, which is a organic charm. Pretty damn useful sometimes.

yea not sure if you can get her with Paragon, i don't remember having that option the first time i played that mission, but second time i had plenty of renegade and got this option:

Spoiler

I got that as a pure paragon.

Full Paragon, I got the option as well.

Spoiler

yea not sure if you can get her with Paragon, i don't remember having that option the first time i played that mission, but second time i had plenty of renegade and got this option:

Spoiler
You should be able to get that regardless of alignment, or how much alignment you have on one side. Those are not colored options, and should be available to anyone. That being said, I have seen it on both renegade and paragon.

Spoiler

It's actually pretty dang hard to get the option to choose Morinth, as in you have to go ALL Renegade or Paragon. That is without an ME1 import, anyway. Probably the biggest boost the ME1 import gives you is in the persuade options.

yea that's probably why, my first guy wasn't imported from ME1 and didn't have enough paragon/renegade, second one was.

Is there any way to increase the text size in the game? I play on an old CRT and it's nigh impossible to read anything.

I finished the game
Spoiler

I finished the game
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Last edited:
can someone clarify - is it possible that you complete a teammembers loyalty mission, and get the circle for them, but they're not fully loyal? for example, i get a green arrow for some of them, but not others. what's up with that?

Spoiler

Spoiler

so i guess i fucked up?

i did the jack mission and took miranda with me and after wards tehy started to argue... i went with jacks option and it took miranda's loyalty away... i already did her side mission ... ami fucked ?

Spoiler

Spoiler

Back