So it's my birthday tomorrow...

Not gonna lie Mitch, been thinking about retirement myself. But I do like working, so for now I’ll work. It is nice not having too though.

Aww geeez now all you're gonna talk about is your fucking aches and pains.

Hey! You damn kids! Get off my lawn!

Where did Mitch go. I want to hear his reasoning for wanting a rental car for his birthday...

Where did Mitch go. I want to hear his reasoning for wanting a rental car for his birthday...
you have to ask yourself...what would a 12 year old boy want that hasnt been socialized?

Then you outsmart your husband by sending him away on his birthday so that you can fuck a larger, stronger man.

I wouldn't want a lambo but I would be down for a day in an 70's RT Charger or something. that would be fun

u ppl be jelly

Pics are coming. Will be next week though can't do it until wifey is back, she wants a go in the passenger seat.

Way to be a supporting husband you twat. You literally have nothing better to do, but elected to stay home and get drunk on TW

Way to be a supporting husband you twat.

OK funny story because you're a cunt and that's the only way to lighten this up. Travel from UAE to UK direct is all cancelled. Her Mom died 3 weeks ago and there was no way she was gonna make the funeral. She called the home office 5 times to try to help her out, she ended up on National TV news crying her eyes out because she couldn't got to her Mom's funeral. Shit got fixed pretty quick after that, but it was only for her. Did I mention you're a cunt yet?

Back