RON PAUL 2012!

i saw gary busey was in some stupid local tv ad in pittsburgh a few days ago. seemed appropriate.

Well some like the farming life and some don't...

farm-girls-105.jpg

calendarmain_866290a.jpg

Beautiful_farmer_girls6.jpg

Ron Paul is great except he is way in over his head in terms of geopolitics, so far in over his head that someone will put a gun to his head the way the fed did to Bush in 2008. Does he understand what he's doing? Do Americans have any idea how much disaster potential is waiting for a president who gets rid of the federal reserve when they own 60% of the housing market and 99% of consumer spending power.

havax, if the pubs cant come up with a good candidate, then i have no choice but to vote for obama again

wat

:picard2:

it's the fuck it mentality like this that is going to destroy this country.

let's start a campaign to write in stephen colbert

It's definitely an intriguing idea.

But a war on the Fed is only good if he wins.

Most intelligent people who think the Fed is fucking things up would say "I'll only nominate monetary hawks" in an attempt to put U.S. monetary policy in the control of American monetary hawks. Or "I'll only nominate monetary doves" in an attempt to put U.S. monetary policy in the control of American monetary doves. Only a retard would say "I don't like how the Fed is doing, so I'll give control of U.S. monetary policy to China."

Fortunately for Paul, 98% of Americans have no clue how monetary policy works, so blaming the Fed for all our problems makes for great "it's not your fault you're unemployed (or underemployed), and here's a scapegoat" populist rhetoric.

everything is wrong with perry
havax, if i have to vote between perry cain or obama or whatever, i'm going to do my best to make sure the repub nom doesnt get in
which means i cant throw my vote away to a ghost third party that last had it's biggest shot almost 100 years ago

And hopefully that reasoning works so that you can get rid of the fed finally, its completely unconstitutional and it has been behind all the recessions and wars in the world since 1913.

As for having your monetary policy controlled by China, the american government can print as much money as the fed already is now.

Americans would benefit in the long run: (read: survive), and the rest of the world would immediately benefit especially the European union which would become stable without the fed causing problems there too.

Last edited:
Most intelligent people who think the Fed is fucking things up would say "I'll only nominate monetary hawks" in an attempt to put U.S. monetary policy in the control of American monetary hawks. Or "I'll only nominate monetary doves" in an attempt to put U.S. monetary policy in the control of American monetary doves. Only a retard would say "I don't like how the Fed is doing, so I'll give control of U.S. monetary policy to China."

Fortunately for Paul, 98% of Americans have no clue how monetary policy works, so blaming the Fed for all our problems makes for great "it's not your fault you're unemployed (or underemployed), and here's a scapegoat" populist rhetoric.

I don't have any clue except that I was under the impression that the discount rate has to be somewhere north of zero or you are killing the currency.

the federal reserve began when the Rothschild held the king of England at gunpoint in the 1500's. They spent a few weeks buying pounds which then appreciated in value. Then they began a rapid sell off, threatening the bottom value of the currency. With the King at his wit's end, finally a Rothschild appeared before the king offering him a loan to end the problem. This is how they cause internal panics, and this is what they are doing to the EU right now, playing around with the banks. In the end they profit when they offer a loan through a puppet bank or when they are able to exert political control.

Now all these riots you hear about, now in Russia and still in parts of the middle east, and in America soon, (OWS is just the beginning) are because of money problems. Then they had their banks offer predatory loans, changing the law, and super low interest rates, in a ten year plan to own all the housing in the U.S. (starting in 2001) not unlike their other plans which always succeeded. (and not unlike what they did in the 30's to consolidate their power over the dollar by making gold illegal, all while making 10 to 1 returns on all of the unpaid mortgages farmers were working on)

At this point, back in the 90's no one would have considered offering monetary loans to countries in other side of the world on the verge of collapse. But the fed is systematically creating a one world financial system, well beyond the scope of what Americans understand, which a history that goes back hundreds of years. Americans today don't understand it any better than they did in 1913...

Last edited:
is there any reason why a a democrat can't register republican simply to vote in the primary? any downside?

voting rules are state by state. In states with open primaries, you don't even need to switch your registration, but you can still only vote in one or the other. In closed states, there's usually a deadline by which you have to change your enrollment; if you want to vote for whichever party has the more interesting primary, you just have to remember to always beat the deadline by the next deadline.

I don't have any clue except that I was under the impression that the discount rate has to be somewhere north of zero or you are killing the currency.

There's nothing inherently different about a discount rate of zero ... except that you no longer can lower it to try to bring down long term rates to pull more spending into the present. This is why you see the Fed doing unusual things like "operation twist" and promising to keep rates at zero for an extended period of time.

But if a recession is severe enough, monetary policy runs up against the zero lower bound on interest rates, and only fiscal policy can help accelerate spending.

Back