So I finally relented and bought a rusty old shitwagon...

My daughter is at University in UK studying Arabic and Middle Eastern studies. She spends all of next year in Jordan at the University of Amman. So I am really looking forward to seeing a bit more of the true Arabia, as opposed to Disneyland Arabia.

So you are looking forward to visiting True Arabia® with your not wife and not kids? Be sure to flex your work in Sudan.

Alright, story time.
Once when I was a DJ, I had a really cute Brit GF. There was a college in Switzerland. The school had kids from every country in the world. A ton of muslims. I had a bunch of friends from there. One night, a friend name Q from Iraq asked me if I could find a stripper.

It turned out, it was going to be "parent's night". Many of the parents of these kids were in town. I didn't quite know that part at the time.

Anyway, I pimped by GF out for 1000SF and 3 grams of coke.

Towards the end of the night, I played the music under the pretense of a dance contest. - I put on "Let's Spend the Night Together" by the Stones and she got naked. She was really ripped. Great sport. Ended up stark naked twirling her knickers around on the end of her finger on the stage.

All hell broke loose. It was at this point that I realized how many older people had been poking their heads in. A school official ran in and covered her in a jacket and led her out. Q and the rest of the "Animal House" gang were dying. Little old ladies doing prayers. People grabbing their kids and heading for the exit. It was a shit show.

Funny as fuck though. The thousand francs bought tickets back to the states for Christmas. A good time was had by most.

Dear Penthouse...

Land rovers are for yuppie wannabies. The one redeeming quality I like is the headroom since I am pretty tall especially for my upper torso. For you, lol

I'd rather grab this
New-2021-Aston-Martin-Vantage-Roadster.jpg

As a matter of fact I might soon

Oh shit - the best part? They awarded her first prize for the dance contest and she scored and extra 300SF :lol:

Land rovers are for yuppie wannabies. The one redeeming quality I like is the headroom since I am pretty tall especially for my upper torso. For you, lol

I'd rather grab this
New-2021-Aston-Martin-Vantage-Roadster.jpg

As a matter of fact I might soon

People stopped saying Yuppie about 15 years ago but OK.

Love Astons, please share pics if you get it. I'll likely wait until I'm back in the UK, always wanted a V12 Vanquish, but was in a showroom yesterday and they had an absolutely immaculate DBS Volante, it was 2010 but only 18,000 miles, very rare car that might well appreciate in value. They wanted $100k which seemed a bit steep.

Last edited:
Minge is unusually agitated lately. What's up Minge? Do you get grumpy around Christmas? Bored of retirement? COVID got you down? What is it?

So your dentist wasn't the only one to strike a nerve? When are they off to Montana to see their dad next?

Seriously you inbred halfwit, I have no idea what the fuck you're babbling about.

So finally we have something in common. Fucking great.

Back