So I finally relented and bought a rusty old shitwagon...

PS: Remember how you could skin up the backside of Winter Park and ride the top lift for free because they never checked up there? Loved doing that.

xlarge.jpg

Panoramic... And Parsenn Bowl. Back over the top towards Berthoud. That was a hoot.

Mary Jane never let us do that.

Are you Chris?

whatever, I have to go to bed. 13-14 hours tomorrow

vanster if your working 13 to 14 hours your doing something wrong

I'm not making fun of you to be mean like the rest of tw crew

but for sure the job market is good right now and you can demand flex hours and work from home or at least ask for a lot more pay

the market is moving for better employee work life balance

my suggestion quit and get a different job anyone can get hired right now

that depends on the job, rly

if he's doing pit bbq he's gotta do those hrs

if he's driving truck he's gotta do those hrs 2 keep america trucking and be a patriot helping relieve the supply chain crisis (brought 2 you by pfizer and their colleagues in the ccp)

if he's a drug dealer he's gotta b 24/7

that depends on the job, rly

if he's doing pit bbq he's gotta do those hrs

if he's driving truck he's gotta do those hrs 2 keep america trucking and be a patriot helping relieve the supply chain crisis (brought 2 you by pfizer and their colleagues in the ccp)

if he's a drug dealer he's gotta b 24/7

vanster is an academic BRO

if u gotta fournier transform some nukular half life 2 unravel a spike protein u gotta do bigly hours

if u gotta come up w/ papers 2 justify ur tenured status as a professor of transsexual sociopolitical music theory, u gotta do some mad bigly hrs every day

scifags have 2 do tons of prep work and then @ the end of the day do cleanup and gear storage, just like cooks

except they make poison, not tasty food

vanster if your working 13 to 14 hours your doing something wrong

I'm not making fun of you to be mean like the rest of tw crew

but for sure the job market is good right now and you can demand flex hours and work from home or at least ask for a lot more pay

the market is moving for better employee work life balance

my suggestion quit and get a different job anyone can get hired right now
3x12 hour days is where it's at

Vanster runs a lab with a handful of lab techs. Everyone keeps quitting so he has to cover.

Standard work week for me is do whatever the fuck I want and go home whatever time i want

gg bros

Back