New New GIF (animated) Thread

Yeah I would be embarrassed and have to film that over and over again until I got it perfect. She deserves nothing less.

fvdnV7G.jpg

as a younger man I was involved with this 115lbs model from trinidad for 6 months glorious months.
she was absolutely built to be fucked hard and often. in retrospect it was probably the best sex ever.

she told me she often just wanted romantic lovemaking, so sexy, but it almost always ended up in the pile driver or doggy. and she was a screamer

this is San Fransisco

They have a new law that prohibits police from detaining people for theft under $999.

Shoplifting has... surprise-surprise... skyrocketed and stores have closed en masse.

It's like democrats want their cities to fail... they want economies to collapse.

Shoplifting in San Francisco is so out of control that retailers are closing stores

The best part of that article. :lol:

Meanwhile, local residents are angry – at the stores. When a Walgreens that had seen 18 stealing incidents in four months announced it was closing, a group of citizens started a petition demanding that it remain open.

“Walgreens Corp has an annual revenue of around $139.5 billion,” the petitioners wrote. “We think they can afford to keep needed stores like this open.”

“In the middle of a pandemic and crisis, we cannot allow profit driven greedy Corporations to further traumatize and abandon their responsibility to the community,” one signer of the petition wrote. “Shame on Walgreens.”

this is San Fransisco

They have a new law that prohibits police from detaining people for theft under $999.

Shoplifting has... surprise-surprise... skyrocketed and stores have closed en masse.

It's like democrats want their cities to fail... they want economies to collapse.

Shoplifting in San Francisco is so out of control that retailers are closing stores

It's been going on since 2014 from Prop 47. On steroids now w/ slugs staying home and not working.

Spike In Shoplifting Blamed On California Prop 47 CBS San Francisco

2014 California Proposition 47 - Wikipedia

Their logic was that they weren't going to waste time and resources prosecuting them as felonies anyway, so they might as well be misdemeanors, and that volume would remain constant because theft is only a crime of poverty and desperation.

Back