TW Discord URL

Status
Not open for further replies.
He can't.

Nico just makes things up to cope with being poor and lonely.

he wants to talk to you on discord soo bad he can't stand it, but he's painted himself into a corner.

nicopool1.jpg

nicocue1.jpg

nicocue2.jpg

Meucci 97-10 butt with a Predator 3-14 3 shaft don't question me.

nice

this is the one i have

number 50 of 50 made

G1911 | 2018 McDermott Cue of the Year Enhanced

That's not a playing cue. It's a show piece. No wrap? Fuck that. My guess is you do not play very often or very well.

I play with meucci cues for several reasons. All the weight is in the butt cap. You can change it as you will. Which means all the force of your shot is coming from the back of the cue. Also meucci has the longest butt wraps in the business, which means tons. I don't care for their shafts which is why I got the 314-3 pred shaft, but at the time when I bought the cue I had zero experience with it. I had the 314-2 shaft previously and enjoyed it very much so I took the gamble on the order. I couldn't be happier.

That's not a playing cue. It's a show piece. No wrap? Fuck that. My guess is you do not play very often or very well.

I play with meucci cues for several reasons. All the weight is in the butt cap. You can change it as you will. Which means all the force of your shot is coming from the back of the cue. Also meucci has the longest butt wraps in the business, which means tons. I don't care for their shafts which is why I got the 314-3 pred shaft, but at the time when I bought the cue I had zero experience with it. I had the 314-2 shaft previously and enjoyed it very much so I took the gamble on the order. I couldn't be happier.

lmao, that's our nico

i've been playing APA and BCA leagues at several bars for years now, btw. which leagues are you on?

Last edited:

bullshit poser post

wat's the newtime trendy shit kc and other reddit kids say?

tell us u don't play pool w/o telling us u don't play pool

Ohhhh APA BCA talk to any bartender or owner of the business that supports any of that and they'll tell you how much of a fuckin nightmare it is. The idea is to gain money through food/drink and such while taking the fat L on the table time. And they never do.

The APA is for ball bangers.

Does anyone even believe it's nico in those pictures.

How about you make a video of yourself playing pool while telling us you are indeed Nicodemus of TW fame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back