Who is king of the nerdbabies?

it's definitely not hard to post a lot, especially if you have diarrhea of the mouth like me

i'm sure there are tons of people who spend as much time on forums as top posters, but just have nothing to contribute

In 12 minutes you've replied to this thread 5 times Mitch. This should help to illustrate how posting 20 times over an entire day is not exactly a time consuming feat. I registered here pretty early, I'm user #696, and I've been pretty active for most of that time. Perhaps I post to much, perhaps I allow TW to take up too much of my time. Why do I post so much? Probably because I enjoy unhindered conversations with people on a wide variety of topics.

So simplistically, by your own calculations, 20 posts a day would take 48 minutes. Every day for 10 years of your life. Assuming you're awake 16 hours a day then that's 5% of your life. So 6 months out of the last 10 years of your life. Of course your calculation is fucked as my 5 posts have been on one thread in a moment of passing time, so I would say more likely you have spent 1-2 years of your waking time in the last 10 on TW. You're a fucking inspirational hero. But still only 3rd best hero.

mitchdubai recently bragged that he's been drinking alcypops (zima/smirnoff ices) for 30 years when they were only invented 17 years ago.

He's also like 45 years old and can only squat 60kg for 8 reps.

Last edited:
So simplistically, by your own calculations, 20 posts a day would take 48 minutes. Every day for 10 years of your life. Assuming you're awake 16 hours a day then that's 5% of your life. So 6 months out of the last 10 years of your life. Of course your calculation is fucked as my 5 posts have been on one thread in a moment of passing time, so I would say more likely you have spent 1-2 years of your waking time in the last 10 on TW. You're a fucking inspirational hero. But still only 3rd best hero.

20 posts happens pretty quickly when it's just things like this.

"Mr. Mitchdubai sir. You are dumb."

I believe his initial post was intended to state that only schtick posters have a lot of posts. This is of course untrue as many posters in the top 20 are not schtick posters. The ultimate irony of course being that Mitch is a schtick poster himself.

honestly that's what boggled me most about kurayami's post count

not only was he able to outpost everyone on the forum, but it seemed like most of his posts were 'carefully crafted' to keep anyone from figuring out his real personality

mitch is so emasculated he has to come to TW to talk shit

plus his british whore wife is beyond disgusting, and his son is probably fathered by some jihadist

honestly that's what boggled me most about kurayami's post count

not only was he able to outpost everyone on the forum, but it seemed like most of his posts were 'carefully crafted' to keep anyone from figuring out his real personality

If kura was still around what do you think his rep would be like? He had a lot of people who loved him and a lot of people who hated him. 0 rep?

I was curious as to why I hadn't seen Mitch post lately... I forgot he was banned and came back as Smashitup.

Back