[serious] havax needs prayers rn

Glad to see that you are on the mend, Havax. In this case "take your meds" is well meant. Take care of yourself.

Hey guys thanks for the well wishes man. Apparently I have viral meningitis. I had to get a spinal tap and I've had 101 to 103° temperature off and on since last Monday until I couldn't take it anymore and drove myself to the hospital Tuesday morning. I'm feeling a little better but I'm still in the hospital and out of it but I think I'm going to live. Love you guys

Glad you survived dude. Sent you prayers.

Wish you well Havax.

All I ask is that you put “T2>T1” on your headstone

Correct. The power of "I was there in T1" does not override the improved functionality of T2 even when we consider the fog applied to the rawness of T1 and the gigs of patches T2 was issued just after release. Remember those patches? They were huge.

Glad you survived dude. Sent you prayers.

Wish you well Havax.

can you explain the process of sending a person prayers to me like im a 5 year old?

There's like 50000 things a day where one could choose and pick to pray for a person, I just dont understand it I guess

Do you choose to do so with people you know>loosely know>strangers

is praying for people to get better like a blanket pray?

enlighten me

Last edited:
He's just fucking hanging it out for effect now. He'll post in about 4 days and sadly, he won't have had any sort of epiphany

I'm gonna feel bad now if he dided. But he didn't.

can you explain the process of sending a person prayers to me like im a 5 year old?

There's like 50000 things a day where one could choose and pick to pray for a person, I just dont understand it I guess

enlighten me

Actually, there are studies that have shown that prayer does work for healing, but really only for believers. If you're not a believer, it doesnt do anything really

enlighten me
How dare you think and speak about someone in a positive light

Synth doesn't have time for that bullshit.

Actually, there are studies that have shown that prayer does work for healing, but really only for believers. If you're not a believer, it doesnt do anything really
There have been real scientific studies that show prayer only makes situations worse.

It usually requires physical action to make a positive difference

Back