Ladies and Gentlemen....Ron DeSantis

I live in a low income area, lots of Guatemalans. They're always chill, laid back, don't cause no problems. They just like to cut grass. They take their kids with them to jobs, roofing jobs, landscaping jobs, their kids jump in and help out, sometimes I go out and shoot some hoops with them. All around pretty great hardworking people that are always watching out for their kids. Compare this to the trash whites, shooting up, birthing mixed black/white kids with no dads, etc. Black kids come around and try the door handles on cars at night. The whole elevation and praise of Gangster culture is the issue at hand - Black kids can't be 'men' unless they're in the criminal lifestyle. Blacks can only understand what is seen as well - they have no abstract thought - If you hire one for a week, you need to pay him day by day because he won't understand after the first day why he worked and wasn't paid. I surmised from having worked and lived around Blacks that they don't have Bank Accounts - and I did some research and was totally right. They can't understand why to put money in a bank. If they can't see it, it doesn't exist to them - they actually think putting money in a bank is GIVING the money to the bank. When a Black kid starts trying to learn at school and participates, the other Blacks will start telling him to quit acting White. I'd really prefer to just have the Guatemalans about - I feel they're honest and sincere and just wanna make it. If I could trade the Blacks for the Martha Vineyard Venezuelans, i sure would.

True now as it was then.

When we get our pay we throw it away, we cannot save.

I don't know about you guys, but I could give the simplest task, with explanation to a Black dude, and somehow he will just totally fuck it up in just some completely idiotic and preschool child level of interpretation. I asked this guy to go chip out some vinyl tile for replacement at a store, gave him the tool, gave him the scraping bit, and he tried running it on drill mode - somehow wedged the scraping bit into the concrete and broke the chisel off inside the tool.

So I'm thinking now - OK - just no more power tools for Black people - That's OK. I gave a dude a brick pointing chisel and a hammer, to knock out the mortar to repoint - it's like a restored brick accent wall - Take your time - should take like half the day - etc - I came back a couple hours later, the guy said it was taking too long so he got a grinder and not only did he grind through the face of the bricks and ruin the wall and cover the whole inside of the house in dust, he also managed to drop the grinder on his hand and blew a big piece of meat out and needed 1st aid. It's just unbelievable. JFC you think eating bits of brick and breathing silica dust is BETTER than just using a hammer/chisel to knock out some soft mortar?

Last edited:
DeSantis might be President
In 2028
But my bet is on Kari Lake
of course, the cheat may 'win'
Vote
Vote to catch the cheat

[Exclusive] [PIC] Ron DeSantis Accused of Attending Drinking Party With Students At High School Where He Taught | HillReporter

XtXl1Qu.jpg

looks like we caught a groomer

The pussy trap is real!
It was nice of them to blur out those poor innocent young faces...

what do u have against stopping groomers in schools gouge

Let's take a deep dive.

Convenient fake story drops 33 days before the midterms. Only two main stream left leaning sites pick it up and haven't reported on it since. No other MSM news outlets even mention it because It's already been vetted and proven to be a failed hit piece. It was DOA!

The op of the story was banned from Reddit for lack of Journalism credentials when asked for them and further information as to the accusation they posted when asked by the Admins.

Groomer refers to kids as in adolescent, children and tweens. The op's fake story refers to the girls as being 18-19 years old, Desnatis at the time would have been 23-24. All of them being adults, so you're not using the definition of Groomer correctly.

DeSantis is also not MAGA, he's anti-woke, anti-cultural Marxism. Do some research before you take cue's from the prog-left on trolling.

I'm 100% for exterminating anyone who would groom a child, with emotional or physical abuse.

Back