Scott Adams is cancelled in 3.....2.....1

KingSobieski

Veteran XX
AA129Y3W.img

scott adams is a good egg, he refuses to convert to woke religion and paper may cancel on him but…he wont be cancelled imo

scott adams has been clowning on corporate toxic culture forever.. i dont think he is worried about being cancelled

Adams is a bitch about the vaxx. He got it dead wrong and he won't let it go. Intolerable.

But his other commentary is spot on.

boombers b like that, bruh

never admitting failure, never admitting defeat, never admitting they were wrong about shit

clinging 2 the helm of the titanic as it's sinking b/c they intentionally steered it toward the 'berg just 2 get a few bux in their pocket 4 a few hours, screaming they'll turn it around and the god damned kids down in 3rd class that they beat up and robbed r responsible 4 the whole catastrophe

boombers and their generational bookends r pure poison, like as if all of the evil bits of jewdom and nazidom and chinamandom and faggotry got concentrated and injected in2 every american/europeen child born between 1940 and 1965

time will liberate us all, and it will b glorious

This isn't Adams' retirement.
It's the commencement of his new career - touring college campuses, giving pricey talks on the dangers of cancel culture.

Adams is a bitch about the vaxx. He got it dead wrong and he won't let it go. Intolerable.

But his other commentary is spot on.

You realize that normal people are not lock step on every issue pushed by one ideology or another right? I guarantee you are not 100% right about everything that you believe you are 100% right about.

No one is.

You realize that normal people are not lock step on every issue pushed by one ideology or another right? I guarantee you are not 100% right about everything that you believe you are 100% right about.

No one is.
Many people, also, unfortunately still vote complete party lines without even looking at names or k owing anything about them.

No one is.

No shit.

Look, if you don't know the story of Adams' lockdown and vaccine panic and the cringe way he tries to defend it on social media then maybe don't comment on this particular issue. It wasn't the fact that he got it so wrong, it's the mental gymnastics he does to try and spin it in his favor.

Back