gas at $2.75, oil prices falling, and america producing more oil than anyone else

as keen supporters of ICFire you need the fresh shit

to indoctrinate them kids while they are good and young

you+didnt+build+that.jpg

u can't do anything without government

because government did it first, it did it better, and it isn't legal to perform without them.

Last edited:
you can't even drive a car or type on the internet unless you love the government

they invented all this folks

even the air you breath

because without them it would be toxic

these are facts u can't refute sir

love it or hate it...but go move to Somalia

i need a link to some social studies articles for my current events report next week

maybe dealyrunk or goshin could help me out

we will have glass solar panel roads powering the entire country in the next few years

pitbulls are great dogs if you give them a chance

how many books can a person read in a lifetime without understanding any of them

I'm not defending them.

I'm just speaking the truth.

Oil companies make less off of a gallon of gasoline than the government does.

I'm sorry that the reality does not match up what you have been brainwashed into believing.

Plz show us exactly what year the oil industry had to pay more in taxes than they made in profit if you would like to prove a point since you're keen on defending them.

The gvt reaps billions off of a product that doesnt cost them anything to produce,...

:lol: and you claim to have an education.

anyway

you agree that no one should get any subsidies from the gvt?

I was listening to the radio this morning and it said that the public is basically split 50-50 on who should control Congress. I've always heard that they set the spread to herd the idiots equally to both sides so I guess that's a win.

That's not an answer. I'll take the opportunity to remind you of your whining about gvt subsidies.

:)

I also find it pretty funny that all the democrats are talking about the "evil, profiteering" oil companies, yet the government makes more money in taxes than the people who pull it out of the ground do.

Talking about sources of oil industry income (which includes government subsidies) when discussing whether or not the industry makes more than the government makes by taxing that industry is simply being factual.

Whining is what you are doing right now.

Care to show us exactly what year the oil industry made less than the federal government brought in with taxes on that industry? You still haven't done that, you keep deflecting and hiding from that one.

Talking about sources of oil industry income (which includes government subsidies) when discussing whether or not the industry makes more than the government makes by taxing that industry is simply being factual.

Whining is what you are doing right now.

Care to show us exactly what year the oil industry made less than the federal government brought in with taxes on that industry? You still haven't done that, you keep deflecting and hiding from that one.

You whined about the tax breaks they get despite that the gvt doesnt lift a finger to produce it. It's free money and you want more -like every other statist does except when it comes to paying their 'fair share'.

Everyone else knows it as theft and greed.

It's clear you are for gvt subsidies as long as they agree with your myopic and bigoted ideology.
:sunny:

You whined about the tax breaks they get despite that the gvt doesnt lift a finger to produce it. It's free money and you want more -like every other statist does except when it comes to paying their 'fair share'.

Everyone else knows it as theft and greed.

It's clear you are for gvt subsidies as long as they agree with your myopic and bigoted ideology.
:sunny:

When oil companies do business they use taxpayer funded infrastructure which they help pay for with taxes, their contribution would only be viewed as theft if they were not allowed to utilize any of the infrastructure they rely on to conduct business in this country.

You sound like a dummy and your posts are pointless.

-ss- is a dummy white supremacist conspiracy theorist

fyi

also he doesnt seem to know what he is arguing about, kinda like captain tele ramblings

he he he

Last edited:
-ss- is a dummy white supremacist conspiracy theorist

fyi

also he doesnt seem to know what he is arguing about, kinda like captain tele ramblings

he he he
Ya i know they are bestest friends and fellow retard enabling white power libertarians.

Back