TribalWar.com The Happiest Place on Earth?

Brasstax

Contributor
Veteran XX
Some people refer to Disney as the "Happiest Place On Earth".
I suggest that Tribalwar.com could soon take that title.

We have been going strong for around 210 years now*

Each and every day, our members visit TW to make conversation with other happy Tribal Warriors.

It is truly wonderful to see the dedication and contribution of these individuals to our Happy Community. With each and every post we affirm our commitment to this big, happy community and how much it means to our lives. And, our commitment to each other and Happy Times.

Live Dong and Phosphor!

See? It just doesn't stop!

*Dog years - see how happy we are? Always joking! Endless Mirth! I knew her well, right?

I was working the parade at Disneyland in 1973 for their 50 Happy Year celebration..

It's a pretty happy place
kinda mandated

Last edited:
Perhaps what we need is to create some TW Marriages for those who need a little something, something? You know, set a date, make arrangements, vows - whatever. Put someone in charge of being the UnOrdained. Do a virtual service followed by virtual gifts, dancing, music? Maybe a smoke in the BANDIT thread? A drink in the Who's Drinking Thread? Perhaps a trip to a HONEYMOON thread? THEN - TW Married could raise TW kids! Well, maybe we make a rule that states all TW KIDS are born at the virtual age of 21.

People could put a little note in their sig that says My TW Spouse is: Mr Winky or whatever. You know, who says you can only have one on TW, right? We can do anything we want here! Wow. A Warrior could have 3 or 4 .Maybe 10? Where is the ceiling on this thing, amirite? We have it all!

Who wants to get TW married to whom? Even if both parties don't want to, we might be able to have TW Arranged Marriages. Again, perhaps even 3, 4, or 5 people can get TW Married. No limits. Especially to the smiles and joy here at TW.

I would suggest that TW marriages take at least 30 days so that the anticipation can be enjoyed to the fullest.

Who wants on the Calendar? Who is going to even keep the Calendar? This is so cool.

I can already think of some great TW Marriages.

This is great, gang. TW *IS* the Happiest Place on Earth!

this too, works every time for me

they drive by my house in silverlake on the motorcycles around 53:40 when they turn right off of fletcher by the astro gg

astro rocks its like a 24-hr 1950's diner that hasn't changed at all since those days (except maybe the prices)

many 4am greasy wasted meals are had there

i think i watched the entire 24 hr of happy video when it came out :p

this too, works every time for me

a few years back i was picking up side work and did this job going around to various stores like bed bath and beyond and adding/changing out their credit card machine. We would get there at like 5:30am before the store was open but the store music played when the lights came on basically. This fucking song was practically on a loop in every one of those stores. We would only be there like 3-4 hours and i would hear this song like 4 times an hour. I was ready to hurt Pharrell with a spork

Back