i feel like this forum isn't worthy of hearing my personal stories anymore

i feel like in a forum with 10,000 members someone other than me has to have a story worth telling, and just isn't telling it. morbid your story isn't a personal story its a hallmark channel movie.

at least akuma and fancy cat used to tell stories. now its just crickets, politics, and stupid internet memes.

i have a number of fun stories that i want to post on this forum, unfortunately i see no reason as most people will just ruin the thread because they can. also, why share my personal life on a public forum? no good will come of that

i would tell my stories about fucking milfs 2x my age but just like fancy said

i have pictures of girls i've banged and stories about them i just dont want to type the shit out anymore

i'm a great story teller

i just dont want my personal life on tw anymore

I'm not a great storyteller, but I think you're going to find a lot of people with the same opinion. It's happened enough times that you post something on here and it comes back to bite you in the ass.

if you guys start posting stories again i will. in the next 12 months i plan on visiting at least 4 international sex tourism destinations, will this get anyone to post anything good? i have at least a handful of A- to A+ quality stories from the last two weeks, will that entice anyone to post something good?? come on people!@#

Back