What have you been banned from TW for?

I was banned for about 3 months for arguing with col about something. I honestly don't remember what it was but it ended with me saying go fuck yourself I think.

In retrospect I don't think I won that argument.

I was banned for having my sig bein too big of an image, and displaying real information on where another member of this website lives and telling everyone to send bombs to his house.
Man oh man was that dumb.

:lol:

And I didnt agreed on lemon's ban for posting the pictured of "horned spanish douchbag making an animal suffering for amusing of all spanish people". I think he had a good point in posting it.

I was permabanned for "vouching for UAC under false pretenses." The sentence was reduced to six months. I still don't know what this means.

friend posted some threads or some shit under my account

free orbital threads?

i don't remember

banned for 7 or 8 years.

Dude, you put a billion pixel image of a flower as your sig.

iris0161.jpg

I got banned for posting a picture of mstrike's uniball in a thread entitled "SHOCK AND AWE!!!!" or something similar.

Posting a thread title with "( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... Last Page)" at the end, and leds.

I got a 30 minute ban for posting lemonparty with the title that said there was a video of steve irwin's death, in the wake of his death, of course. I deserve hell. I got a thirty minute ban.

Back