r.i.p. John McAfee

It's too bad he's dead. I've always been fascinated by him. He always did anything he wanted to, warped his brain on LSD, yet has an IQ that has to be through the roof. Always pretty fit and active for an old guy. I hope that a quality biography of his life is published soon. I'll read it for sure. Prince Philip too. These times are harsh on great men.

Some guy McAfee interacted with a lot on twitter posted this site:
$whackd CONTINGENCY PLAN ACTIVATED

prince phillip?

isn't he the one that was lucky he didn't have hemophilia from inbreeding?

did anyone write a good biography of the whitakers of west virginia?

They are pushing GLOBAL WARMING so hard for that building collapse.

However, there are reports that residents noticed a shaking motion due to construction in a nearby lot in the days proceeding the collapse. Sinusoidal motion over time is something we see in bridge spans but the same thing can happen vertically as well.

I think the central support pillars were sub par. It's not global warming. Or John fucking McAfee. But, whatever.

The inspectors and people who are wanting to make money are flocking that area like looters on a Santa Monica Amazon truck.

Of course it's sketchy. How could it not be? They will never reveal how many corners were cut, palms were greased, documents were forged etc. Hopefully more innocent people don't croak.

PS: The sensible thing to do ASAP would be to move the mandatory recertification process to 30 years instead of 40. Think they will do that one simple thing?

Last edited:
Epstein didn't mccaffeinate himself
nor did
McAfee epstein himself.

Old perverted white life matters etc!

rBWeCJF.png

mcafee_bet1.png

This was a well done suicide. Not much information came out of this one.
And conspiracy machines stayed quiet.

sam has posted something in multiple threads but none of the context shows for me and idk why
I believe it's the "Do Not Track" option in whatever browser you're using.

I bet if you quote his post and open the URL in another tab, it will load.

Back