Black Lives Matter

So last night I was out late with a family member. The only thing open was Wendy's and we were hungry.

Fast Food lines are SUPER LONG at night here because blacks don't cook. I had been to this location just 1 time late at night because its the only thing open and blacks came up to my car asking for money, in the dead of night. Not good.

Group of blacks in the parking lot being loud and doing these weird dances when one would rev the engine of a parked car. They'd walk out among the cars in the line waiting to order. Imagine being in a parked car at midnight with rowdy blacks all around your car. I was ready to go. We order food, the employee is black, she has us repeat the order 3 different times. Takes 20 mins before we're at the window. They get the order wrong.

I think the main factor that wakes people up to how bad they are is simply fatigue. The older everyone gets the more black fatigue they get. The more they begin to understand what their grandparents have said about them. The more they understand they don't want to be near them.

i wish people could see how fucking beneficial it would be to western society on the whole given our current downward spiral, to legalize all drugs.

The illegals spreading the rona shouldn't be a problem though, you have them safely locked away in shipping containers
What the Dems will do next is say they all need to be released. The problem is those people don't know American customs, don't even speak English. Jimmy Carter let all the Cubans in with the boat lift. They eventually fit in but it took years and most in Miami still speak Spanish.

i wish people could see how fucking beneficial it would be to western society on the whole given our current downward spiral, to legalize all drugs.
Blacks abuse POT. Other countries don't have this problem.

We can add to my post above that POC
6. Abuse Pot
7. Don't Follow Orders when confronted by an officer.

Last edited:
sometimes i do a couple hits of pot then the next thing i know im robbing liqour stores.

Edit: pretty sure juggz was clowning on ngfm

did u just call it pot

unknown.png

:shrug:

heya fellas, anyone know where to get some jazz cabbage

what do you mean it's gonna make my friend ralph rape mary and then kill her

meh if that happens ill just frame bill for it

Back