[Emergency] intervention needed for Plasmatic...

The self-isolation is getting to him. Even madder than normal that I'm bouncing around like Tigger in his otherwise empty head. Anyone living near his trailer park that could drop off a box of rusty old shit for him to play with? The kid needs help pretty quickly.
Is your life so empty that you need to come to a forum where nobody likes you? You talk about the great things you do and how your life is awesome, but you keep coming back here.

Sent from my SM-T867U using Tapatalk

Midge you would be tolerable if you just talked about Dubai and stopped being a cunt..I think Dubai is an interesting place minus the poop trucks.

-thnx

Is your life so empty that you need to come to a forum where nobody likes you? You talk about the great things you do and how your life is awesome, but you keep coming back here.
he has no other choice. Its this or hanging himself in the garage.

so a little taller than you, cool

also, hope she got her mom's looks for her sake

Mitch im gonna use my skymiles to catch an a380 to dubai soon as covid chills here hit a bro up

I dont think ill do first class but prob business

What hotel should i hit up that nice but semi affordable

I really loves dubai marina area maybe i start @ ritz there

so a little taller than you, cool

also, hope she got her mom's looks for her sake

Yes she did, which is nice I agree, but I'm a few inches taller than that, however please be assured that in no way whatsoever should that minor detail ever prevent you from going and getting fucked.

Last edited:
Mitch im gonna use my skymiles to catch an a380 to dubai soon as covid chills here hit a bro up

I dont think ill do first class but prob business

What hotel should i hit up that nice but semi affordable

I really loves dubai marina area maybe i start @ ritz there

They all have great deals on now while tourism is struggling so you're really spoilt for choice, but Nikki Beach and W on the palm are really cool ones we've stayed at recently. Mandarin Oriental is also very plush. Ritz Carlton used to be one of the best but a bit dated now and surrounded by high rises.

They all have great deals on now while tourism is struggling so you're really spoilt for choice, but Nikki Beach and W on the palm are really cool ones we've stayed at recently. Mandarin Oriental is also very plush. Ritz Carlton used to be one of the best but a bit dated now and surrounded by high rises.

Mandarin Oriental looks fancy

What area do you recommend staying at? I loved the marina zone but when I went by Burj Dubai and some spots it felt like a tourist cluster fuck. What sea area do you recommend.

Mandarin Oriental looks fancy

What area do you recommend staying at? I loved the marina zone but when I went by Burj Dubai and some spots it felt like a tourist cluster fuck. What sea area do you recommend.

That whole stretch of beach from Nikki beach past Mandarin Oriental up to Burj AL Arab is pretty nice. The public beaches at La Mer and Kite beach are OK but probably not quite up to US standards in say, Miami or LA and South, all the best bits of beach are taken by 5 star hotels. Marina at one end and Burj Dubai area at the other are concrete jungles but most of the places in between those are fine and more relaxed. If you want beach clubs with wall to wall babes and lots of big spenders flashing the clash, sort of Vegas day club style, then Drift Beach club at The One and Only, or Nikki beach, or Cove Beach at Caesars.

I have no idea what you're babbling about but if I need to hide from anyone my house is pretty big, although it doesn't have wheels so you have me at a disadvantage there.

You hid the last time Kotz visited, bet you'll do it again.

Back