NYC trip - driving arrangments. What I think should be the final plan....

your only expense is one car, i'm not charging. they can all throw 5 bucks at you for your troubles rabbi cutillo.

excel fraggle was gonna drive you and me for free

i just don't sympathize with the tolls and parking fees when the rest of us bought plane tickets and miao is taking care of our lodging. i think the people who live there who are getting a free deal should pick up the costs of transport since its happening in their backyard. but thats just me.

like i said, if everyone was flying on their dime out to see me, and someone set us all up with free lodging in some baller place, i wouldn't mind paying for the car transport

but look, if it turns out to be a big deal and people are getting screwed i'll stop making a stink. if its 22 bucks, whatever. i['m not a cheap ass. its just the principle of the matter that bugs me and i don't think i'm seeing eye to eye with the plan.

agreed, i think it's dumb that we paid $300 for plane tickets and are getting nickle and dimed into splitting gas

kumadance.gif

akuma is putting you guys up for free at his aunts attic! but you can only use the showers outside don't complain tho its free.

i drive a coupe, i'm probably going to bring grimaces car to the airport. the infamous purple lumina. glare is intimately familiar with the grimacemobile.

i drove the grimacemobile through many states, i stuck my bare ass against its back seat passenger-side window and i pushed it over 100 in the utah salt flats

i did it real big

Back