gas at $2.75, oil prices falling, and america producing more oil than anyone else

Thanks for being so pro-drilling, Obama. Your consistent support of more fossil fuel production has created an American oil boom -- just like you predicted would happen.

Drill baby drill.

there is a station near my work (~3 miles out of the way) that is 2.39/g right now... im inclined to say fuck it and transport myself back to 2005 (or whatevs) just for the hell of it. most places in boston are still around 2.85

it's crazy that i started driving around 2002 and prices were ~1.30. fucking katrina conditioned us to high prices and they never went back down to 'normal'. it's obvious that opec and whoever else is lowering prices in order to buttfuck russia, but it's also probably because they can afford to do it due to the fact that they've been gouging us at the pump for 9 years

Last edited:
120618_obama_putin2_ap_328.jpg

Putin has a total baby head when he's not being photographed at facebook angles by his private photographer lady.

Taxes. Got to love them eh Bam?

States have sneaky plan to pump up gas prices

Seeing the falling fuel prices as an opportunity, legislators and governors in several states are eyeing their state gas taxes as ripe for an increase.

As the theory goes, it’s better to raise the gas tax when prices at the pump are low, even if it’s just a temporary blip, so consumers won’t notice what has been done to them.

Republican governors in Michigan, Georgia, New Jersey, Utah and South Carolina are all pondering hikes in their states’ gas tax, while Democrat governors in Delaware, Vermont and Kentucky are also considering increases.

Back