t2 classic pu at 10 est on lastgasp server

Will there be a pw? I haven't played in years.. Played Legions a few times, makes me long for a real Tribes game.

:)

Ahh.. that was super fun.. damn.. I skipped out once it went tourney mode.. it's been so long.. I sux.. (not that I was ever really good before)

i assume less people play t2 than t1 nowdays...

i wanna play t1 still but my goddamn video drivers fucked it up to where its unplayable now.

sigh

i been playing on =rebels= , i tried t1 but my verizon usb modem connection isn't good enough for shithole. lag way too much. i lag alot in t2 but can compensate somewhat with sachel packs and other shitty tactics. when i fire the disc it comes out almost 3 seconds later.

i either keep shit repaired or keep it broken.

Join the lastgasp irc channel for all pu information 24/7. the Last Gasp server is the last classic server, thus the name, and its pretty much the only way you get to play classic.

Also, killerone, it doesn't matter if you're good or not. The talent in the PUs vary enormously, so there is something for everyone.
Fling :D

with what regularity do these pu's happen?

i'm interested for the summer, but i gotta practice b/c i am stinkin garbage. also, i'm not really familiar with mappacks used after 2004ish and as a capper that makes things pretty lame.

with what regularity do these pu's happen?

i'm interested for the summer, but i gotta practice b/c i am stinkin garbage. also, i'm not really familiar with mappacks used after 2004ish and as a capper that makes things pretty lame.

Usually I run them on mondays and tuesdays. I think they happen other days of the week too, but I'm not around. As for mappacks, grab the twl and twl2 packs on... twl. Again, it really doesn't matter how bad you are, we have people of all degrees playing.
Fling :D

THERE IS ANOTHER PU TODAY (MONDAY) AT 10 PM EST 7 PM PST

WE ARE ANNOUCNING THIS EARLY SO WE ARE GONNA MKAE SURE ITS A GOO DONE

BE THERE OR BE ABSENT

oh yeah get the map packs at chaingunned.org

Last edited:
I've finally got time to do this again. I'm going to try to make this one.

I think the next to last PU I played in, I got a 200+ meter MA teamkill on one of our chasers right before he returned the flag - the other team ended up scoring. :(

Back