Reggs

sehvi

Veteran XX
a few questions arose on the tw disc just now

r u really married to your adopted sister

have you ever referred to her as your sister wife

would u consider yourself familyzoned

Last edited:
And what the hell is going on in this photo?

cGPpQXp.png

I don't know if they married or not, but they were totally fucking for a long time.

Did you visit the Keukenhof this year?

I don't know if they married or not, but they were totally fucking for a long time.

Did you visit the Keukenhof this year?

Apparently there have been numerous "sister wife threads" but he hasn't responded to any of them. Which i kind of understand because of the nature of the subject plus the fact that it's TW. However, i am not posting this to shame Reggs or to make fun of him. I am honestly intrigued and i just would like to know more.

Also: no haven't been to anything at all this year. The country's been in serious lockdown since early January. Finally, musea and restaurants are opening again on the 5th of June and if the covid-numbers keep declining the way they've been doing then we might open up even more at the 30th of June. Which means being able to go to festivals. Really been longing for that. Just a nice day out in the sun listening to good music sharing the experience with tons of people would be awesome. The only thing that'll stay closed for at least a while longer are nightclubs.

Back