This day got expensive quick

Today is a word. Why not use it in appropriate circumstances FFS this makes me so mad. Fuck off with the "this day" shit.

MRAAAAAAGGGHHHHHHH

Bathe in the quaintness of his local dialect and inflection.
At least you would be bathing in something other than excrement.

It's not a quaint inflection. Nobody talks like that. He's done it twice now. So infuriating.

Today Motherfuckers.

It's not a quaint inflection. Nobody talks like that. He's done it twice now. So infuriating.

Today Motherfuckers.

you seriously need to chill out.

go eat a couple of scotch eggs or whatever it is you british douches like to snack on, or go outside or something, ya angry little dwarven dood.

I live in Dubai. It's cold as a polar bears ballsack right now. Barely hitting 23 today. That's about 70 inches or that other thing nobody gives a fuck about. Big coat weather.

Edit: house has aircon but no heating. Might have to turn the aircon off soon.

Was 32 degrees here today.

I sweated my balls off and went through litres of drink at work today

of course we use those newfangled degrees C whatever they are.

also - I had no idea it got cold in FLA, how bout that, that's mad

Today is a word. Why not use it in appropriate circumstances FFS this makes me so mad. Fuck off with the "this day" shit.

MRAAAAAAGGGHHHHHHH

Bathe in the quaintness of his local dialect and inflection.
At least you would be bathing in something other than excrement.

Never heard someone say "this day" before and I've been all over the US. It's either "the day" or "this is the day."

While expensive, that's an impressive turnaround on the time frame. But being in Florida, I imagine A/C systems can be a high priority. Even still, a 2 day turn around for that sort of job is impressive. Not many contractors I've interacted with either privately or through work in facilities management can get that sort of turn around and live up to it.

I live up northeast of Edmonton, Alberta, where it's all about the heating - it's code to have more than 1 heating source in case of a power or gas outage during the 5 or 6 months we're living in an arctic wasteland. 10 degrees below freezing is a warm day this time of year here, so I have to laugh when Floridians post pictures of the frost they get.

Back