Harvey Weinstein - Another pervert Jew outed

yw52oj4txxuz.png

lol geezuz

sells out their souls to find a way to forgive a glaring example of their hypocrisy and pure unadulterated proof these people should stfu

Heh heh

Kevin Spacey slammed by Rosie O'Donnell: Comedian claims 'we all knew' | Fox News

Rosie O'Donnell has come out swinging against fellow actor Kevin Spacey, likening him to disgraced producer Harvey Weinstein and tweeting that "we all knew" about the "House of Cards" star's alleged behavior.

Spacey responded to the allegations, saying he does not remember the purported encounter.

O'Donnell tweeted to Spacey on Monday, "u don't remember the incident - 30 years ago? - f--k u kevin - like Harvey we all knew about u - I hope more men come forward."

They are going to all eat each other

I dunno why, I'm just reminded of this scene. Ironically the film stars Kevin Spacey.

Stewie knew

Kevin Spacey is another ‘everyone knew’ — who else does Hollywood know*about?| New York Post

As with Harvey Weinstein, it seems plenty in Hollywood knew all about Kevin Spacey.
And even though they kept their mouths shut — ensuring nothing but more entitlement, more boldness, and likely more victims — some of those speaking up are oddly self-righteous.

“We all knew about u,” Rosie O’Donnell tweeted Monday morning. “I hope more men come forward.”
As far back as 2005, Seth MacFarlane — who made a knowing joke about Weinstein’s predation while announcing Best Supporting Actress Oscar nominees in 2013 — inserted a joke speculating about Spacey’s now-alleged pedophilia in his animated hit series “Family Guy.”

MacFarlane had Stewie, the baby of the family, run through a public space shouting, “Help! I’ve escaped from Kevin Spacey’s basement! Help me!”

I hope George Clooney responds to the Kevin Spacey revelation and says "I want to know who knew!"

Rosie O'Donnell has come out swinging against fellow actor Kevin Spacey, likening him to disgraced producer Harvey Weinstein and tweeting that "we all knew" about the "House of Cards" star's alleged behavior.

Although technically true that is like me dribbling a basketball and referring to Lebron James as a fellow basketball player.

oh ffs ppl need to get the fuck over themselves, what the fuck is this witch hunt bullshit? If someone has lived for over 50 years, and not done something while drunk that would be considered inappropriate under the spotlight of the global internet self righteous regime I wouldn't trust them at all tbh.

Is this all a plot hatched by Trump to get back at those smug fuckers?

only a bulldyke as dumb as rosie odonnell can virtue signal by admitting she knows who child predators are and refuses to reveal them

you're doing it wrong retard

oh ffs ppl need to get the fuck over themselves, what the fuck is this witch hunt bullshit? If someone has lived for over 50 years, and not done something while drunk that would be considered inappropriate under the spotlight of the global internet self righteous regime I wouldn't trust them at all tbh.

poop truck

Hollywood has taken on the mantle of being the moral authority on gov’t, global warming, sexism, racism and every other ism.

When they’re exposed to be a society full of pedo’s and misogynists who cover up for their own, it tends to make them look bad.

For a society whose whole game is looking good, it tends to cause them a little angst.

We just all get to sit back and enjoy watching them panic and tear each other apart.

Back