I moved to Wisconsin [pics]

I won't criticize your being smitten or whatever, it's rash and illogical but that's love.

But if you two love the outdoors, WTF did you move from WY to WI instead of her moving from WI to WY? That's just retarded.

I won't criticize your being smitten or whatever, it's rash and illogical but that's love.

But if you two love the outdoors, WTF did you move from WY to WI instead of her moving from WI to WY? That's just retarded.

I think he said she had kids, they don't move quite as well as single adults

holy shit can she introduce me to the dorky girl from goonies?
mary.jpg

That thing on the left looks like some sort of Matt Damon gender bender.

Well holy shit, I thought indians were extinct? Did you consult the spirits before doing all this?

On a side note she joined the #tribalwar channel last night to say hi. She appears to be pretty layed back.

I still think Vanster should give her permission to register on the forum. He should also have her take a picture for my sig like the one he did for BlazinDave.

How long had you known her before the move?

Do you now live with her?

Whats it like to know your woman has you by the balls?

Congratulations. Love can be a motherfucker.

oh I know some of the responses already. I don't care, because she is the most fascinating, coolest, kick-assingest human being I've ever met, outside of my Dad.

There are only a couple of people (that I know of) that hate me on this forum- badmofo, orbital, Triple, fufu, Isuk (see a pattern here?) so it's not like their opinion matters to anybody.

In other news, she has made noises about doing part of the App trail later this summer. Kura, if you want to, you can come with us for part of it. She's directing, so I already know it's going to be a blast.

When did I ever hate you? I just think your an alcoholic Native American (lol stereotype comes true) and you are a dick sometimes, I never even talk to you though, I def do not hate you. Please don't put me in a list with badmofo, orbital, triple and fufu I hate them all.

that "wtf" wasnt a disapproving wtf, it was a "why is this the first im hearing about it" wtf

i thought we was tight. when can i e-talk to her? does she know about the time we went to the driving range? ralf

dude. lavan. look, putting kfc bucket in the background of ps'ed shots is so cliche. your entry will not be considered.

Lavan_Dutch.jpg

Back