[NFL] Week 1

A single NFL game has become torture to watch. Team kicks a field goal, network goes to commercial, kickoff, network goes to commercial, fuck off. I put up with that shit when I didn't know any better but I've had the redzone now and can't go back.

I'll watch a Thursday, Sunday night, Monday game if I have fantasy players going on both teams. Otherwise miss me with that shit.

Just turn off phone updates, start an hour late and FF through commercials

SardonicMarvelousAtlanticblackgoby-size_restricted.gif

A single NFL game has become torture to watch. Team kicks a field goal, network goes to commercial, kickoff, network goes to commercial, fuck off. I put up with that shit when I didn't know any better but I've had the redzone now and can't go back.

I'll watch a Thursday, Sunday night, Monday game if I have fantasy players going on both teams. Otherwise miss me with that shit.

Supposedly they are cutting down on the commercials after kickoffs and punts.

i drafted zeke in all my leagues in the 3rd round since i had a feeling it was going to be brady 2.0

he'll get to play this whole year and after the appeals process is done next summer hell have to serve 6 weeks

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaas my fantasy teams are stacked now

My favorite thing about watching nfl is the blatant abuse of volume control.

Can't hear the annoucers, crank it u. Commercials come on, the sound waves shatter glass. :fu:

Back