i will be releasing arsin's real identity, address and phone number at 4pm EST

yea but is he as mad as juggernaught

juggernaught has given his 'associates' my facebook with a bounty on my life apparently

according to a pm he sent me

lololol

i wonder if the bounty is food stamps

If we off you, we get free scented candles for life, bro...for life!

I see that things have not changed in the least since I have been gone.

Well%20Done%20!.jpg

I'll get some friends to roll over to wherever he is and fuck his shit up for sure. yeah, may not be a personal confrontation but I know they'd slash some tires and smash windows for the hell of it. let me know brolie
Holy shit :rofl:

Mrraaahhhaleian$@#^#&%@# !11!!1!!

juggernaught is basically begging me to post these PM gems from him threatening my life

JuggerNaught said:
Want to hear something cool? My best bro is from your area, and he's just a little older than you. I had him post your picture on FB to all his boys up there with a little cash incentive.

Stick your head up and be found. I'll be heading that way later in the year.

JuggerNaught said:
I told them you were a kid toucher from their area lurking in gaming forums. He was glad to help, as were his friends and their friends. Good ole TW provided me with a handful of pictures of you, even childhood pics. People don't like kid touchers like you in their area. He's about 12 years younger than me....as are his friends.

Sooner or later one of those people will see the mean kid toucher they read about on facebook in a gym, at a club, at someone's house, in a store milling around the cheap sunglasses and hair gel aisle or at an old navy buying what you consider fashion and get back to me. Then the fun starts. That is if the enraged citizen doesnt deal with the kid toucher themselves. Imagine trying to explain you're not really a kid toucher to a local cop while you have a bag of weed on you one saturday night. wont that be fun.
You should go out this weekend...a lot. Make sure to be seen...alot.

If you want to cut straight to it and throw your info in here like you said before...then get to it. I'll even keep it to myself so when things start happening, there will be no doubt in your mind where it's coming from

But whether you do or don't...Prepare.

prepare

arsin is fat white trash from arkansas

he was also born with male and female genitalia

a lesser known fact is that arsin, while in preschool, raped the class chinchilla during recess

jugs is what 45 or so and he's threatening conspiracy violence on an internet gaming forum to someone half his age

hard to fathom how many things (even counting the embarrassing ones known here) went wrong in his life to come to this stage

that be phat bro

gee you think my identity would be well hidden on the internet, what with having been in gaming for
over 15 years 5-6 years BFORE T1

We played DooM over telnet on 28k modems :shock:

edit:
or maybe it was 33.6K modems

it was the first great online fps shooter :sunny:

can't say fp shooter wtf?

Last edited:
this is no fun

i was getting ready to order a tasty pizza for my buddy arsin

i guess i won't be buying him any pizzas or gifts from amazon dot com (via TW referral link)

Back