i will be releasing arsin's real identity, address and phone number at 4pm EST

i'm waiting on the admin's to reply about something first because this is pretty amazing information

not that arsin is amazing or anything, but this thread will explode considering what i now know about him

ma$e bro if you have some shit against arsin aka precise aka ellen just let that shit fly

I guarantee you 10 people here will take it and run with it no matter how basic it is

he's probably top 3 for most hated people on these forums and no one would miss him

hell the autistic freak already tried to threaten my real identity, I know he's within ~2 hours of me, I'll get some friends to roll over to wherever he is and fuck his shit up for sure. yeah, may not be a personal confrontation but I know they'd slash some tires and smash windows for the hell of it. let me know brolie

Don't you guys think looking like Ellen Degeneres is punishment enough for any bad thing that he could have done?

Kind of like a car - just do your research and reviews if you have a particular firearm in mind.

Rock Island has made a reputation for cheap reliable 1911's (starting at about $400) - not everyone wants to spend $2,000 on a pistol.

yea but is he as mad as juggernaught

juggernaught has given his 'associates' my facebook with a bounty on my life apparently

according to a pm he sent me

lololol

i wonder if the bounty is food stamps

Back