my favorite part of the gym

Gym farts aren't funny. Ruins my consentration. I'm so glad that I carry around my Fabrege air freshener when I work out at the gym. When some big galoot toots at me, I spritz him back. My favorite scent for the gym is "poppy seed."

They are hysterical in certain circumstances. Its bad when you are in the middle of your run and some man or woman within a one meter radius lets loose the dog of war and you're stuck sucking in shit air till it dissipates...

ipod farts are hilarious

you see some dude jamming on his ipod, thinks he's letting out a squeaker and it turns out to be a rip

They are hysterical in certain circumstances. Its bad when you are in the middle of your run and some man or woman within a one meter radius lets loose the dog of war and you're stuck sucking in shit air till it dissipates...

In all honesty, I've never heard an "audible." They've all been covered by the cloak of silence. May God help you if another guy hears you fart at the gym.

I've farted only about twice at the gym and they were both while doing jump rope. Its hard to squeeze and jump at the same time. Luckly it was covered up by the smack of the rope on the floor.

Like I said, one mostly hears people butt trumpeting in Ab classes. These heavy set people get in there and strain so hard to lift they doughy bodies they can't help it...

I've farted only about twice at the gym and they were both while doing jump rope. Its hard to squeeze and jump at the same time. Luckly it was covered up by the smack of the rope on the floor.

Like I said, one mostly hears people butt trumpeting in Ab classes. These heavy set people get in there and strain so hard to lift they doughy bodies they can't help it...

Okay, farts while jumping rope or while straining in ab classes can be overlooked. But some guy who is just standing there who toots his horn and then smirks at you is begging to be beaten up.

Back