Borderlands

Early Play on Illegit Forza, Borderlands Resulting in Permabans - forza - Kotaku

nelson.jpg

Plenty of us want in on the 4 pack but no one wants to pony up the cash to buy one.
I'll throw in extra cash for fees as well.

Last edited:
i was thinking about getting the 250gb version of the ps3.
i might get on ps3 b/c i got an irl friend that might play it on ps3

is there a good keyboard/mouse for ps3 and if so, cost?

*edit*
if you are buying 1 off of someone who did the 4pack, donate an extra $1.00 to the person that you are buying it from

and :lol: @
Early Play on Illegit Forza, Borderlands Resulting in Permabans - forza - Kotaku
just get a free xbox live 1 month and run it.

Last edited:
If we preorder for the PC is it worthwhile letting you know, or is the stuff you are doing only limited to twers who preorder for the 360? <3

Again, I doubt I’ll be playing the PC version, at least at release. The majority of my friends and family will be playing on the 360, so naturally, my attention will be focused there. This is not to say, however, that I won’t be playing the PC version later down the road; just not at this time.

rapher, are all the character stats stored client side on the PC for single player and co-op or does Gamespy store your character stats for multiplayer like Battlefield 2 etc?

only the super awesome PC version.

I don't think gamespy exists on either console platform.

therein now lies my problem because I was going to pickup the 4pack. Does anyone know what exactly gamespy is doing for the game?

edit: nvm i read back a couple pages

Last edited:
Back