In Memoriam

Also resetting a password and finding a sad thread, with a couple additions

Dem, Erik, of Dem's wimpy server passed away at 37, back in 2018

I also wasn't friends with him while I was playing tribes, but we re-met playing call of duty on xbox, a cool guy who went by Digitalfiction passed away around 2013, I don't know any of the details on that one though.

Man, sad to see everyone that's die, especially the guys that Cntrl+K'ed in real life; super bummed about Ryz0r too, you guys will be missed, vab.

Get out of the graveyard and dip your toe in the Pool of the Living - GD.
Hope all is well Orb!

Thanks, things are very well. This place was way too toxic for me in my youth. Much happier and enjoying life these days. I check in every couple of years to see what's changed. Some familiar faces, some not so much.

Glad to see some of the old guard are still around and posting.

HOLY FUCK ORBY THIS IS YOUR WORLD? GOD DAMN YOU FASCIST FUCKWAD THIS PLACE SUCKS ASS! OMG GUYS I CAN TOTALLY FORM MY OWN ZOMBIE MOBS HERE BECAUSE THE PEOPLE ARE SO FUCKING STUPID.... ������

It fucking figures with that name OF HIS THAT HE WAS TROLLING ME LOL....

Hey orb, I BET I UNIFIED SCIENCE BEFORE YOU DID

HAHAHAHHAHA

OH I GOT NANITES IN MY PENIS, MADE YOUR MOM HOT AND HAD HER GET FUCKED MY A MILLION MANIACS HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA ��������

Ok I'm done having fun here I guess.... LOL.

Where is that damn rewind button again.....

THE FUNNIEST PART IS THE LAWYERS ARE THE EASIEST ONES TO SCARE HERE

OMFG I HAD 3 OF THEM TRY TO GANGBANG ME AND I INVALIDATED THEIR WHOLE GOD DAMN COURT LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

FUN FACT - TECHNICALLY THE US HAS NO SOVEREIGNTY AFTER THAT THERMONUCLEAR WAR SCARE LOL

OH YEAH I TECHNICALLY HAVE "THE FOOTBALL" BECAUSE I'VE "BINGOD" IT WITH DEFCON 1 LOL

OH YEAH COMET? THAT'S NOT A COMET LOL

Donnager Battle - YouTube

No I don't believe in a sky god. I just killed satan and made him my dog lol

You just gave your Christianity away lol.

What meds? Aleve? lol Just had a psych eval and all good. What about your projecting here? (Narcissist project)

dunno if posted before i dont know if nofix is alive anymore, he told me he had some serious health problems, i miss him :(

anything definitive? I havent heard from him in near a decade. The last contact i had was he sent me a pm about 10 years ago asking if i could give him some medical advice but i never heard back nor heard what he wanted advice about. Plasmatic hadnt heard from him in ages either. I really hope hes okay.

dunno if posted before i dont know if nofix is alive anymore(

During the holidays i'll sometimes see people step in, look around, kick the tires, and then disappear again until the next year holiday period.

Oldman aka -OS- Mechanic made his annual pilgrimage this year, said hi, etc, but obviously swamped with life issues.

NoFiX had a similar routine of checking in once each year during the holidays. In 2020 I did not detect it but in 2021 I did see a brief check in from the appropriate region - so I said to myself he's still alive but probably swamped with life issues.

This past year we had a guy come in to the pub server using the nick "Ryexs" and my immediate thought was hey ryez0r is back!! oh wait....

Back