2019-nCoV

1000 sheet 1 ply rolls :king:

would last about 20 mins in bloody mess's place

hope you have a big fridge, where are you going to store two weeks worth of bread? :jester:

and besides, if you run out of tp just hop ur happy ass in the shower and rinse your damned asshole off ffs. it's not the end of the world.

No fucking kidding.

Just for reference - 30 sheets of Scott 1000 - which is 3.7 inches wide - is over six fucking feet of motherfucking toilet paper. How many motherfucking feet of toilet paper does a dude need a day?

bout tree fiddy

Why so many deaths in Washington state?
Is it more elderly people or just poor health in general?

Well, it got going in an elderly care facility. A nursing home. That jacked the numbers up right away to around 25 deaths right there. It was also in a few other nursing homes.

Also - FYI in WA here is an example of their current testing capability -
---
The public health lab had the capacity to test 300 people per day. The University of Washington could handle 2,200 tests a day with a 24-hour turn-around.

Two private companies, LabCorp and Quest, were also conducting test. Quest could do about 1,250 per day while LabCorp could handle several hundred and were working to expand their capacity to thousands per day.
---

That's a ton of tests. Notice how much weight the university carries.

Washington has received 595,940 N-95 respirators; 508,206 surgical masks; 63,688 face shields; 97,850 surgical gowns; and 240,376 gloves, according to the governor's office.

Officials said the health department is “committed to continue partnering with the federal government in the days and weeks ahead” to secure additional personal protective equipment. They also are exploring alternative sources.

King County has the highest death rate, 32, with 25 of those fatalities at the Life Care Center in Kirkland. Other nursing homes in the county also reported deaths. Issaquah Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, Redmond Care and Rehab and Ida Culver House lost residents to the disease.

Most of the people who died were in their 70s through 90s. One man in his 40s and two others in their 50s and two in their 60s died from COVID-19.

Here is a good little article
https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/washington/articles/2020-03-13/coronavirus-spreads-across-washington-as-new-deaths-reported

What people need to do is stop moving around a bit so that it spreads more slowly. If people get it and it gets bad for them but they can get somewhere for treatment and in particular get intubated - they are likely going to make it.

Last edited:
So, have we been discussing the good things about Covid?

Losing millions of elderly people? Social Security rolls decreasing? Stagnant money in Certificates of Deposit actually being given to those who would spend it? I know its pretty dark, but man, going to be interesting.

As an aside, I'd recommend shorting home healthcare nad nursing home stocks. Their customer base IS going to be eroding.

The odd thing is that Costco still had boxes of wet wipes. Maybe ppl dont realise what they are for and they cut down on paper use significantly.

and leave you fresh as a new plucked daisy!

Anyone who is not shaving their ass hair with a straight razor, applying essential oil and lubricants then putting an N95 mask with a shot of Lysol in their underwear is going to get penetrated by the virus rectally. In the penile region, you must wear a condom with a shot of Lysol to keep the peehole secure.

I always douche with Lysol

In fact if I remember correctly, that was one of it's original advertised uses.
And I have never had any unwanted children either - extra bonus for us 1950's gals :)

3bOedRr.jpg

Last edited:
Even though it says Wet Wipes are flushable, they clog the drain. Do not flush wet wipes. I'm going to do the shower thing not use TP at home. It's not a problem for guys, it's the girls who pull, pull, pull every time they wipe.

The other thing people could do, is use Kleenix face tissues, put them in a bag, and throw it away. We take care of my dad, he wears diapers, and we put them in a diaper genie, which is a plastic bag. So using face tissues as TP and throwing that in a plastic bag is the same thing. It's just that people don't think to do this. They think it must be flushed down the toilet, which is not true. You can use the plastic bags you get from the grocery store.

This is what a diaper genie looks like.
Amazon.com: Playtex Diaper Genie Complete Diaper Pail, Fully Assembled, with Odor Lock Technology, Includes 1 Pail and 1 Refill, Grey: Baby
and
Playtex Diaper Genie Review Demonstration - YouTube
It's a plastic container that has a plastic bag inside. As you put diapers in it, the bag pushes down from the top. When it fills up, you open the container, cut the bag, tie it up, and the new bag is ready to go. No one has talked about doing this, but in an extreme situation, it could be done. It just means you're putting the waste paper in a bag instead of flushing it down the toilet.

Last edited:
Even though it says Wet Wipes are flushable, they clog the drain. I'm going to do the shower thing not use TP at home. It's not a problem for guys, it's the girls who pull, pull, pull every time they wipe.

They like to pretend like they don't have poo holes. Or that they don't take dumps. Women also get a little weird when you try to stick it up their chute. But, they don't mind so much when they are dating if they think it can land a man. They will let you. That's the key - you need to get your dick up there during the dating phase. Well, if you are going to be married. Otherwise you can be getting glorious poohole ween sex all the time. Anyway, when it comes around to no-no place cleanliness, they go behind closed doors and start using paper products, water, hoses, blow driers, electric toothbrushes and every other thing imaginable to ream out that rooter-tooter. They are doing downward dog with a hand mirror to see if there is even a hint of kakadoodie. If there is - they start the ritual over again using the same amount of toilet paper. It has to be 8 ply with princess dust between every padded pillow pile they create.

Back