[NFL] Week 1

EthicalScaredAstrangiacoral-size_restricted.gif

well. i did not see that one coming. Pats D got burned fo sho.

Pats fans confirmed for suicide watch.

It was the pre-game show. Whenever a team has a big pre-game show for their previous championship, they lose the current game. I was about to puke. 08:30pm start was more like 09:00pm after all the videos.

Last edited:
It was the pre-game show. Whenever a team has a big pre-game show for their previous championship, they lose the current game. I was about to puke. 08:30pm start was more like 09:00pm after all the videos.

That just made the loss that much sweeter... get use to it. Raiders and Chiefs will own AFC for next few years as Pats struggle to find a new QB.

Hopefully the longstanding Brady era tradition of losing the season opener and winning the SB unfolds this year

Can't remember the last time the Pats cratered in the 4th Q of a game. 145-0 with leads going into the 4th at home or something.

Was fun to watch it happen to them for once. Fuck the Pats forever at this point, also fuck Atlanta for giving them the reason to have some shitty fucking pregame show. Hope both franchises go 0-16 forever.

Back