Trump stole nuclear classified documents

In this place, you just think something up, say it, and it will catch on.

Quilting parties are responsible for creating arsonists. <---- true story

You're speaking to us as if you've never paid a dime in taxes. Either you're guilty of tax evasion, or playing the hypocrite. Which one is it?

Like I said. People just make something up and say it. Or in this case, you're either a muderous thug, or a traitor. Which is it?

So stupid it's funny.

Some records seized at Trump's Mar-a-Lago home were covered by attorney-client privilege, according to sources

EXCLUSIVE: The FBI seized boxes containing records covered by attorney-client privilege and potentially executive privilege during its raid of former President Trump’s Mar-a-Lago home, sources familiar with the investigation told Fox News, adding that the Justice Department opposed Trump lawyers' request for the appointment of an independent, special master to review the records.

Sources familiar with the investigation told Fox News Saturday that the former president’s team was informed that boxes labeled A-14, A-26, A-43, A-13, A-33, and a set of documents—all seen on the final page of the FBI’s property receipt —contained information covered by attorney-client privilege.

The FBI seized classified records from Trump's Palm Beach home during its unprecedented Monday morning raid, including some marked as top secret. But the former president is disputing the classification, saying the records have been declassified.

FBI seizes privileged Trump records during raid; DOJ opposes request for independent review

i must say
all of the “lock her up” people are going to find themselves at a weeee bit of a disadvantage in future online mud slinging. maybe. probably.

its pretty amazing though how many people seem to know everything about this while i seemingly still havent seen a single relevant detail to even start forming an opinion

but its cool to see the gop jump on the defund the police bandwagon.

i must say
all of the “lock her up” people are going to find themselves at a weeee bit of a disadvantage in future online mud slinging. maybe. probably.

its pretty amazing though how many people seem to know everything about this while i seemingly still havent seen a single relevant detail to even start forming an opinion

but its cool to see the gop jump on the defund the police bandwagon.

clearly there's no difference when an fbi director says someone broke the law, has proof, and decides not to prosecute

as opposed to no evidence presented

it's same exact thing u know

clearly there's no difference when an fbi director says someone broke the law, has proof, and decides not to prosecute

as opposed to no evidence presented

it's same exact thing u know

Yes present the nuclear secrets to the public so the chuds can feel better about their piss pres going to prison, all those ideas make perfect sense.

62f8242521951.image.jpg

:rofl:

o ya trump packed the nuclear secrets himself and even tried to flush them down the toilet

WE GOT PICTURES

it's just notes from his secret briefing by the head of the NRC entitled "What's an electron and what does it do."

what do u think is gonna come first the durham report or 6/15

so far it looks like 6/15 is winning

what do u think is gonna come first the durham report or 6/15

so far it looks like 6/15 is winning

so there are some mitigating factors here

your poor track record of getting anything right

and im a fair guy willing to give you a chance to redeem yourself

its your party in charge to give you an edge

you tell us and we can run some books

Your honor, my moving company packed these nuclear secrets, and then I ignored all your requests to return them, I plead not guilty!

sir u posted biden didn't see it coming 20 pages into the when russia invades ukraine thread

honestly who r u trying to troll here

you mean where his wife admitted they didnt see it coming?

you dont get to have both sides to save your ass

and you were utterly crushed for it

so easily played and glad you brought back up for a reply

but no changey teh subjekt :lol:

Back