The dream car trigger has been pulled...

here, i'll give u a pic of my jaaaaaaag

yes, my actual jag, not a stock photo of one i'm ~totally going to buy~

surprisingly the oil spots are not from the jag but from the old heep grand wagoneer that usually sits in the driveway

cnc2b2.jpg

If that's your Jag, nice Jag. It's not an Aston though.

arent aston martins the least reliable cars... theres a reason dealers only expect u to lease lol

Here you go Midxe, now kill yourself.

3VIGVL0.jpg

swbjs5y.jpg

What the fuck is that disgusting mess? Can you at least give it a wash so I can see what it is.

Might be an XJS, not sure. Either way it's a fucking rust bucket. Unsurprisingly.

Last edited:
arent aston martins the least reliable cars... theres a reason dealers only expect u to lease lol

When spending 100 grand on a classic car, alway check the reliability. The ones that are gonna cost you a fortune in maintenance are not worth investing in.

Said nobody, ever.

If the clutch goes bang in the next 5000 miles, which seems highly likely, and you don't have $5000 for a new clutch, you wouldn't have bought it in the first place :rolleyes:

yes im sure the car will be nice enough to only ever break in your garage and never on a trip ;)

and htf is 2010 classic

oh no wonder, this pos is hand made... as if that holds meaning anymore other than with those still living in the 50s ranting at the japs.

Last edited:
yes im sure the car will be nice enough to only ever break in your garage and never on a trip ;)

and htf is 2010 classic

oh no wonder, this pos is hand made... as if that holds meaning anymore other than with those still living in the 50s ranting at the japs.

Another one that needs to post pics of Honda Civic or fuck off to another thread where shit makes sense.

that thing must be a pain is the ass to push around

my series 3 was a shed, but that x300 is the most reliable car i've owned

i've put 90k on it w/o it letting me down

water pumps go out every 30k tho, but it's external so ez pz 2 replace

Back