[Official] Rick and Morty season 4

fyi rick and morty is a show 4 boomer normies 2 watch so they can pretend they're not boomer normies

Well shit, Rick and Morty just called racism stupid.

Guess it goes on the list of libtard sjw woke garbage now.

"rick and morty" midas well call it "noob and normie" jfc this shitshow is str8 up out of the "omg i'm a girl and i'm a nerd b/c i bought some black rimmed glasses and i lie about palaying duck hunt on nes lol i'm sooooo random lol check out my myspace b/c it's 2005" playbook

srsly tho, there's gonna be some bigly jihad tomorrow when i go outside and run in2 my first dumb lil girl wearing rick and morty t-shirt or rick and morty button on her "lol chekc it out colorado = weed omg just b/c i'm from cali doesn't mean i'm from cali" t-shirt

and ya, she's going 2 b the 1 killing me in her unjoly m0slem invader jihad but that's just a side note

srsly tho, there's gonna be some bigly jihad tomorrow when i go outside and run in2 my first dumb lil girl wearing rick and morty t-shirt or rick and morty button on her "lol chekc it out colorado = weed omg just b/c i'm from cali doesn't mean i'm from cali" t-shirt

Who are you kidding, we don't go outside anymore.

Back