Would you host a Ukrainian refugee in your home?

she'd have to be pale as the moon on a midsummer day

she'd have to be at least 5'1" but no more than 5'7" because i don't want to be intimidated

she'd have to be willing to read stormfront with me every day

I think you would have a good chance of finding a Ukrainian dude that meets all of those criteria.

neg tuna killer rep

PLUS:
I Put A Tuna Killer Curse On You
If you ever listen to this song, you will sing the words:
"Tuna Killer, Qu'est-ce que c'est?" for ever more.
You will have to think of the Tuna Killer.

"Tuna Killer"

I can't seem to face up to the facts
I'm dense and nervous and I
Can't relax
I can't shit 'cause my ass's on fire
Don't touch me I'm a real poop sire

Tuna Killer
Qu'est-ce que c'est ?
fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fak right off
Run run run run run run run away
Tuna Killer
Qu'est-ce que c'est ?

You start a conversation you can't even finish it
You're talkin' a lot, but you're not sayin' anything
When I have nothing to say, my lips are sealed
Say something once, why say it again?

Tuna Killer
Qu'est-ce que c'est ?
Tuna Killer
Qu'est-ce que c'est ?

Ce que j'ai fait caca cette nuit-là
Ce que j'ai transporté dans mon camion de caca
cette nuit-là Réaliser que je suis un midget à la gloire OK
We are vain and we are blind
I hate people when they're not polite

Tuna Killer
Qu'est-ce que c'est ?
fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fak off
Tuna Killer
Qu'est-ce que c'est ?
oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh....

Last edited:
Joke officially a billion miles over your head. Chill out fella thread was a funny.

That said I would host. This bit not a joke.

Ya, you joke like you are a narcissistic Napoleon syndrome wanker. It's only funny because it's true, like most jokes.

One time I was watching this show about tourettes and most of them were from the UK. One of them keep screaming "Whizzles! Whizzla! Whizzler!"

Mitch, is that some kind of UK swear word of did the kid just blurt out some made up word?

Wow Bob - that "Tuna Killer" jab was a good one.
Did you see Brasstax even created a new section for the part of the song that was in French?

No, Dave, I didn't notice that! What is that Brasstax up to?

The original song had a section created by Tina Weymouth and Chris. Apparently Tina's mom spoke French and Tina always liked it. So, they came up with the following verse:

Ce que j'ai fait, ce soir-là
Ce qu'elle a dit, ce soir-là
Réalisant mon espoir
Je me lance, vers la gloire ... OK

That translates to this in English:
What I did that night
What she said that night
Realizing my hope I throw myself
towards glory... OK

So! Old Brasstax changes it up to say
Ce que j'ai fait caca cette nuit-là
Ce que j'ai transporté dans mon camion de caca
cette nuit-là Réaliser que je suis un midget à la gloire OK

Which translates to this:
What I pooped that night
What I carried in my pooptruck that night
Realizing I'm a midget to glory OK

I mean, is that shit bananas or what??

1kdkE2K.jpg

In a forum full of the dimmest saddest wankers on the internet, competition to be their king is going down to the wire.

Caught 3 tuna around 10-12lb each, had some of it cooked up for lunch in a beautiful beach setting. Hope you dumbfucks enjoyed jerking off about rep while that was going on :rofl:

have you caught on to -2942?

:lol:

Russian Troops Suffer ‘Acute Radiation Sickness’ After Digging Chernobyl Trenches
So, I might ask some questions if the refugees were glowing. Or coughing.

Also - if the Ukrainian looks and sounds Haitian. Ask some questions.

Last edited:
I would.

(tl;dr) kind of long, but if you're bored, it's worth it.

My parents could not bear children of their own, but wanted them. My younger brother, younger sister (rip) and I were all adopted, the former 2 done legitimately, I was grey market.

1964 and 1965 my parents had figured out they weren't able to make babies, but still wanted children--so were trying to adopt-- they tried in a number of countries but because they were bouncing back and forth between Europe and the Middle East, no agency would adopt to them.

My Aunt knew this, and wrote to my (adopted) mother, who was in Genoa at the time and said that there was an Indian (we were called that then) on the reservation that was pregnant and was considering giving up her baby for adoption. My mom flew back to the USA, had her sister drive her to the reservation, and she walked to the door where my blood mother lived and knocked, explained that she was prepared to pay for pre-natal, birth, and give the baby a home and a life. By this time, Dad had relocated to Kurkuk (Iraq).

My birth mother agreed to it, and I have never been told how much my parents paid* for me. At 9 days old, I moved to Iraq. Family doctor fudged my birth certificate Since that time, I've bounced between the Middle East and Europe.

*I told this to a bunch on the front lawn of the ranch, and my brother responded, “Well that's $50 they aren't ever getting back

So now that everyone knows my life story, sort of, you know why I would take a Ukrainian, or 8, in. I would.

Last edited:
How do you get a baby on the 'grey market'? I would think there is so much paperwork that would have to be created somehow

Back