As requested by Havax, lifting vids.

He has a built in poop pusher. Someone else can poke his little clit back into his Y Fronts and stuff his spine back in his tights.

iu

Haha Brasstits. Obviously a fair comparison, 56 year old me against all of the best lifters in the world, most of whom are wearing multi-ply squat suits, tight knee wraps and have fed themselves a metric fuckton of steroids. Taylor Attwood lifts "classic" style as I do, so without all the support gear, and probably the best lifter in the world at any bodyweight right now, dude is fucking unreal.

As for me, having not done any specific power training for 35 years and just getting back into it, find i could be pretty competitive at national and international level with my current gym lifts. Competitive, not winning, to be clear. So now I'm gonna focus my training and get some proper coaching and see where it takes me. I'm pretty happy with that.

TLDR: Herpaderpaderp.

iu

We really don't change that much. This little ankle-biter cracked me up.

Last edited:
Says the guy that can't change a tire. Sorry, Tyre or road wheel.

Have you ever operated tools beyond a pair of pliers midxe.

midge would be the first to die when shtf.

You're such a fucking hick moron. When the Trumptards lose and it all kicks off I'm a long way away. Do you need a map Billybob? Out of the trailer park, turn left at the burnt out pick up truck, past 3 heaps of rusty old shit, right at the corner the meth dealers hang out at, and then keep going for about 7,000 miles.

Where you come from "real men" wear dungarees and mullets and drive Dodge pickups held together by rust and dirt. So yeah I'm not that sort of real man. Think I'll get over it.
:rofl: Whoa whoa whoa. Wait a second here. Let's not kid ourselves here. You're not any sort of real man. I don't give a shit if you lifted a semi. You ran from your home country to stick your family in a Muslim-run shithole with modern-day slaves while claiming others are backwards... for money.

Last edited:
Validuz wakes up 12 years late thinking he has something new to offer. Still at least he's excited about it. Bless.

Back