Terror attack on UK Parliament?

If Islam is indeed a PitBull, or have the potential to be one, you don't go around poking it.

almost missed this gem

CcjMWaoXIAAKByw.jpg

What was the goal of the IRA?

Free Ireland

What is the goal radical Islam?

Kill all infidels.

You can't compare the two.

The closest thing to the IRA is maybe Palestinians attacking Israel.

Ya radical Islam could never possibly be retaliation for decades of region destabilization and murder of Innocents by an empire who has a military on a scale the world has never known just because of their own greed

It's cuz they wanna be able to stone women to death for getting raped

Ya radical Islam could never possibly be retaliation for decades of region destabilization and murder of Innocents by an empire who has a military on a scale the world has never known just because of their own greed

good point ztir

Islamic attacks only happen when people don't take the Religion of Peace seriously enough. Europe needs to become​ more tolerant.

:ralf:

crusades never happened already

u are cuck of christ

Radical Islam has existed for thousands of years.

1400 years with a 350 year reprieve that broke up around 1250 because their moderates were murderfucked by khan

I mean let's at least acknowledge it takes 2 to tango

I love reading how unaware some ppl are who actually think Muslims hate us for our freedom. If anything it's icing on the cake

and as an american i am doing what i can to get my shitty gubmt out of their country

now they need to keep their shitty sharia in their sand box

nobody hates us for our freedom more than our own white guilt appologists

Ya I mean those Muslims running around conquering people, the horror

No white person has ever subjugated a group of people before

They were called the Crusades. Then guess what happened, we evolved past holy wars. The Middle East hasn't changed in 500 years. Their culture and way of life is archaic. To argue otherwise is pure ignorance.

WE JUST HAVE TO FIGURE OUT WHAT THEY ARE AFTER

C7is9k9VwAA8Ggi.jpg

that way we can give them what they want

they will leave us alone again

I mean the west falling isn't a pillar of their religion or anything

Ur not that dense are u

How many terrorist attacks was the USA a victim of prior to say the first gulf war

Yea it's funny. You don't see white people flocking in mass to the Middle East. Their way of life is so great you would think people would be moving there left and right.

Back