[TW Army] Now accepting applications

Thanks you cael. The lack of a capital letter at the beginning of your name is most humbling and a lesson for US all.

be hasty in your thought and tardy in your tongue - cael

We need hundreds of privates and thousands of latrine workers. We will clean the streets of Baghdad, Detroit, and Chicago. Not necessarily in alphabetical order.

WHY ARE THE OTHER ARAB NATIONS LIKE UAE SITTING IDLY BY AND LOOKING AT WHAT IS UNFOLDING IN SYRIA/IRAQ

ITS BECAUSE ALL ARAB NATIONS WANT A CALIPHATE

THEY ARE WAITING FOR THE WEST TO EXPEND ITSELF FIGHTING TERRORISTS AND INSURGENT GROUPS AND WHEN OUR RESOURCES ARE SEVERLY DEPLENISHED THEN THEY WILL INVADE US

THEY WILL NOT STOP UNTIL ALL THE WORLD IS ONE BIG CALIPHATE AND EVERYONE WHO IS AGAINST IT WILL BE EXECUTED

you have been drafted by the way

you are a PFC and your next step will be LT

prove yourself and it will be sooner rather than later

damn did i miss the promotion cycle? i went to bed early. too many late nights this week.

CW4 right here.

i will never attend meetings and, when seen, always be seen with a giant mug of black coffee in my hand.

Last edited:
Lead, follow or get out of the way. I believe First Sargent in most units basically get paid to just get out of the way. I'll take that position if it's still open. I vow to never let you down, you won't even know I am here.

fools doing your planning out in the open while [strike]I pass[/strike] someone passes everything on to the brothers

cael is a great choice btw

I use my knowledge of the culture to infiltrate the progressive Muslims who defy IS to gain support against enemy and kill them from inside.
Thet call me Anthrax... the white, creeping death.

I use my knowledge of the culture to infiltrate the progressive Muslims who defy IS to gain support against enemy and kill them from inside.
Thet call me Anthrax... the white, creeping death.

except we muslims are fanatically clean bro

we wash like 7 times a day

Back