Why should I support repealing net neutrality?

Havax

I am at a loss

I don’t know what to tell you, you simply don’t understand what they are talking about

You don’t listen to reason

You refuse to educate yourself on the matter

Stay stupid

ztir

i'm sorry to inform you

that you aren't the smartest person on the internet

and you aren't always right

even if you claim you are in every thread

:shrug:

im getting them from the daily stormer the only place on the internet where white people can feel SAFE

havax, would you like to take a shot at answering these questions?

Q1: Should a website be able to control its own content as it sees fit?
Q2: Should your ISP be able to control the content of websites you view as it sees fit?

It’s not my fault you don’t understand what they mean by filtering content

Hint: it has nothing at all to do with what a 3rd party decides to publish on its own platform, it has everything to do with what the provider of your physical connection to the internet can and cannot transfer from the internet to your computer. Net neutrality means your isp is only concerned with getting those 1s and0s from the dark reaches of the internet to your pc as fast as possible, and treating every 1 and 0 the same

havax, would you like to take a shot at answering these questions?

Q1: Should a website be able to control its own content as it sees fit?
Q2: Should your ISP be able to control the content of websites you view as it sees fit?

Q1: Yes, to a point. I believe that once that website is over 50% of the share of all internet content viewed by everyone in the world, however, it needs to bear some responsibility for censoring content based on its narrative/agenda it's trying to push.

Q2: No. Therefore I do agree with some current net neutrality laws in place, but I believe it should be expanded.

what i'm hearing is u want more govt

wuo.jpg

o goddamn u fags posted a whole new page while i was finishing the last now my reply is out of sync fuckkkkkk uuuuuuuuuuu

Q1: Yes, to a point. I believe that once that website is over 50% of the share of all internet content viewed by everyone in the world, however, it needs to bear some responsibility for censoring content based on its narrative/agenda it's trying to push.

Q2: No. Therefore I do agree with some current net neutrality laws in place, but I believe it should be expanded.
Well don't look now, but you're basically in favor of net neutrality then. Because NN has nothing to do with the first part, and everything to do with preventing the second part.

Well don't look now, but you're basically in favor of net neutrality then. Because NN has nothing to do with the first part, and everything to do with preventing the second part.

duh

i fucking know that.

again, i've never said that internet censorship by huge corporations is a part of the current net neutrality laws, although i think it should be.

Back