HION - I let her slob my nob

So, this is Blitz. (and tif if you are reading this, all you had to do was let it go and I would have as well, but since you decided to message people that knew me personally and talk a bunch of shit this is for you )

I have to say, I over reacted and I apologize for all the cock pictures (lol not really). So let me just drop all of the bullshit and be completely honest, might as well at this point. I wasn't angry because people fucked with my life, I was angry because I was busted. And because you guys EPICALLY cock blocked me from getting blown at least a few more times. And because a tiny little part of me felt slightly guilty about her feeling violated. That feeling quickly went away once I realized she was vindictively trying to message people on my facebook and talk a bunch of shit about me, then I stopped feeling sorry.

She did suck my dick. In fact this is how the night went down. I hadn't been laid since I left columbia, MO (my last job ) and it had been about a month, so I decided to start looking. She had added me on facebook, I don't remember how or why but she did. The cotton candy hair caught my eye very much similar to how a piece of silver tin catches the eye of a crow, so I started talking to her. After a few weeks I finally decided to go through with it despite the fact that I knew she was a bit chubby, I figured hey what the fuck, at least I might get blown. So I went and saw her, we sat in her room and watched TV and shot the shit for a few hours. I waited for her kid to go to bed, we watched some more TV we flirted, then I told her I didn't want to watch tv anymore and we started making out. She started fucking licking my face, no joke. Terrible kisser, sucking all over my face I was confused. more of that, her pretending to have reservations "oh no we can't continue blah blah" I kept working my game, I had her extremely sexually frustrated and right when she was about to give into sex she told me she had BV, some sort of infection in her vagina, not sure what it is but I didn't want to find out. So I simply said "I don't have any problems".

She started sucking my dick, 5 or 10 minutes into it I went limp and she asked why, I told her I don't like receiving head like that (and I really don't) so I recommended her letting me fuck her mouth. So that is what I did, I fucked her mouth for about 10 minutes till I busted into her mouth, she then spit in the trashcan and I stayed around for a little while longer pretending to give a shit then left. Told her she wasn't just a hook up and I'd want to see her again, but instead I went home and posted this thread the following day. To be honest I probably would have seen her a few more times and fooled around, I might have even dated her for a bit but I didn't see relationship material. She lives with her dad, receives welfare, has a child at 22, and doesn't have a GED or HS diploma. If she ends up going to beauty school and providing for her child, then awesome for her. But right now, she isn't. The house was a fucking mess, and so is she.

While in retrospect I think this thread is extremely hilarious, I still think it's incredibly lame that people get off on making things serious and bringing it into the real world. At the end of the day I leave completely un affected, so anyone thinking they "got me" think again, it's not a big deal and I don't really give a shit. I did , and I won't lie, at first but now I can see that I was retarded for caring even slightly.

No I don't have a job, I'm currently in the midst of looking for one. I was working for a progressive political campaign and it's since ended, I hit all of my goals , wrapped up my office and moved back to california as I originally planned to look for work, it's just taking a bit longer than I planned. I've been unemployed for like 3 weeks, so calm down. No I don't have a phone, because I don't have a job and I can't pay for a phone. And yes, I ride a bike. The fact that ANY of you find that funny is fucking weird. I've been getting around without a car by choice since I was 17, and it's saved me a lot of money. When you live in Cities like Atlanta, Sacramento, and San Diego it's easy to get around without one, and in my opinion much smarter.

later bitches.

That's pretty much all OFN.

Ditz.jpg

he's kind of a hippie type dude, so he rides a bicycle.

His job dealt with clean energy and getting people to use it.

TW X2....Me boy, I beleafs yu!:clap:
yeah dissa guys can be a trip!

I always say: "To know me is to blow me!":drool:

and guys...girls too get cock hungry.....:hungry:
They're still hung up on the double standard.

Enny weys she hoped to make aggod impression on you...
so you might (ahem) love her and feed her anna her kid!

She dinna jes du et tah bee ah goot samaritan!:razz:

that girl looks like she's having fun

also LOL @ blitz

btw the thought just struck me

blitz is nail_bomb

blitz is nail_bomb
blitz is nail_bomb
blitz is nail_bomb
blitz is nail_bomb

& FUCK U HATERS YALL DONT KNOW ME YALL DONT KNOW HOW REAL I AM MAN IM THE REALEST GIRL EVER & I DONT GIVE A FUCK WHAT YOUR VOGUE ASS ASSES FUCKIN SAY MAN

I AM BEAUTIFUL & YOU ARE FAKE & I PITY YOU I AM BEAUTIFUL

I HATE BITCHES ACTIN LIKE THEY ALL HOT AND SHIT WHEN THEY JUST FAKE & MY NATURAL BEAUTY SHOULD MAKE THEM CRY

Back