Paul Pelosi

Screenshot-2022-11-04-at-07-08-57-Ilhan-Omar-on-Twitter.png

List: 15 Democratic attacks, assaults, threats on Republicans | Washington Examiner

This is crazy. I mean imagine getting yelled at when you are at a restaurant just trying to eat a meal. What's with these libtards? Where's their hammers?

I think someone being released from the hospital 5 days after receiving "lifesaving surgery" is a miracle.

it's been routine since at least when gen. jackson's arm was "expertly amputated" (contemporary newspapers' words, not mine)

I think we all should refrain from passing judgement until after they decide what the facts are.

Last edited:
Best suggestion i heard is once mcarthy takes over the house, to hold a full inquiry into the attack on paul pelosi and the lapse of security and capitol police because of online misinformation q something something.

Democracy is literally over if republicans win.. kids will be arrested and killed.

that is a tad more than stoking a fire

when republicans win and democracy doesn't end and kids aren't killed, people are going to feel ripped off

I don't have a source but on tv news this morning there was already some douchebag saying that republicans plan to open investigations if they win and that they (repubs) shouldn't attack a sitting president.

We have stepped off the reality train and I don't see us going back anytime soon

Just a couple of days until the mass killings by the Republicans begin.
We will see Republicans rounding up pregnant women and herding them into MATERNITY CAMPS. We will see the rounding up of gays and sending them to REEDUCATION FACILITIES. COVID will RESURGE for sure. NUCLEAR WAR will start. RACING POCS will be common. Just you wait. Yo.

I heard that Republicans will kill the kids they arrest and sell the blood to Hillary. Gotta maintain that predictably established opposition.

Capitalism!!

We should build a wall up north. The only violent right wingers from Canada I want in this country are in the NHL.

the only 1s i want in this country are amram, pagy, and hellraiser they know about about american politics than canadian

the only 1s i want in this country are amram, pagy, and hellraiser they know about about american politics than canadian

can we get that in english when you get a minute

also, do you still have a native hawaiian accent because I want to read your posts in your voice

had to google that since I don't watch nikelodeon

I always find adults that watch cartoons a bit weird but it's a weird world

Back