Elon Musk just bought Twitter

c4849ccd44906d0bd0bd66adb77a8358.png

i also learned yesterday that free speech is fascism

state-controlled media companies that censor all political dissent is not fascism

These people really don't want Freedom of speech. It shows you how deeply rooted Cultural Marxism is in the progressive left.

Under the plan, which is also referred to as a "poison pill", shareholders' rights will become exercisable if an entity, person or group acquires beneficial ownership of 15% or more of Twitter's outstanding common stock in a transaction not approved by the board. In the event that the rights become exercisable, shareholders will be entitled to purchase additional shares of common stock at a discounted rate.

Twitter adopts 'poison pill' to prevent Elon Musk takeover

Clay Travis
@ClayTravis
I am a long time @twitter
shareholder. Today’s actions by the board violate their fiduciary duty to maximize shareholder returns and if they don’t lead to a sell of the company for over $54.20 will lead to monster lawsuits costing the company billions of dollars.
1:01 PM · Apr 15, 2022

Clay Travis on Twitter:

I was wondering about this...as a publicly owned company how are they allowed to not act in the best interests of their shareholders?

accurate?

There are three possible outcomes now: Musk either wins by successfully initiating a proxy contest to remove the directors and to remove the poison pill. Or he wins by driving the company to another acquiror, potentially at a higher price, thus making his shares more valuable. Or he will leave the company and the board with a pile of lawsuits that will cause a major distraction for the company, placing it on defense for some time to come.

I still would.

well yeah, because she's obviously not an extremist libtard.

no blue hair, no metal sticking out of her face, no visible tattoos, hair not hanging from her arm pits, etc.

that, and she's making fun of libtards. :shrug:

Racist Twitter Board Declares They Would Rather Go Bankrupt Than Be Owned By An African American | The Babylon Bee

SAN FRANCISCO, CA—Twitter's board of directors has elected to block an attempt from an African American immigrant to purchase the company. According to sources, they decided they would rather destroy their own company than see it in the hands of an African American.

"Over my dead body!" said angry board member Foghorn Callaway, twirling his mustache and shaking his cane in the air. "I'll be hornswoggled if I ever allow an uppity foreigner own this glooooorious company!"

The other board members hooted and hollered and banged their hands on the elegant mahogany board room table in agreement.

well yeah, because she's obviously not an extremist libtard.

no blue hair, no metal sticking out of her face, no visible tattoos, hair not hanging from her arm pits, etc.

that, and she's making fun of libtards. :shrug:

You're missing the point

Back