[Deal] Nalgene Bottles [Hippies]

i don't know why hippies like them so much. i've got 2, i paid for one and got the other for free. they're pretty nice for taking something to drink with me.

What does the #7 represent?

Most plastic containers are marked (usually on the bottom) with a number within a triangle with arrows - commonly known as a recycling symbol. These numbers, known as the resin identification coding system, were created in 1988 to facilitate recycling programs across the country. These recycling numbers can range from #1 to #7, depending on the type of plastic. The #7 recycling label is a catchall indicator for plastics made with a resin other than those in the #1 to #6 designations, or made of more than one resin. The #7 category not only includes polycarbonate, but also includes compostable plastics made of organic material and other types of plastic that do not necessarily contain BPA (Bisphenol-A). For example, our new Everyday™ line manufactured with Eastman's Tritan™ copolyester is a #7, but does not include BPA.

Web service app unavailable error while going through the process. But I hit refresh as suggested and it completed the process.

Thanks!

They sure are taking their sweet time with this. Guess I shouldn't complain per the good deal.

Ordered on 31st and it just got in to town today and maybe delivered tomorrow or Monday.

Why is this a hippy thing? Seems more of a Yuppie thing to me.
A hippy would just use an old gatoraide bottle

Over Labor Day weekend one of our online store discount codes was mistakenly leaked to the public. This code was valid for our employees only. However, if you placed an order from Saturday night (8/30/08) through Monday morning (9/1/08), using this code and your order was accepted, we will honor the discount. Due to an unexpected increase in orders and website traffic, your shipping time may be delayed. Please allow 4 weeks for your shipment to arrive.

If you placed your order after Monday morning (9/1/08), the discount code will not be accepted. We apologize for the inconvenience, but this code was intended for employees only. The discount code has been disabled and is no longer active.

Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work through this situation. As always, we greatly respect our loyal customers and we sincerely apologize for any confusion.

Best regards,
NALGENE Outdoor Products

How is this a hippie thing? Those bottles are excellent for backpacking and for bringing water to the gym (to have with you so you dont have to leave your machine)

yea i might have to grab a couple ..thanks for the post.
ummm
sorry?

Over Labor Day weekend one of our online store discount codes was mistakenly leaked to the public. This code was valid for our employees only. However, if you placed an order from Saturday night (8/30/08) through Monday morning (9/1/08), using this code and your order was accepted, we will honor the discount. Due to an unexpected increase in orders and website traffic, your shipping time may be delayed. Please allow 4 weeks for your shipment to arrive.

If you placed your order after Monday morning (9/1/08), the discount code will not be accepted. We apologize for the inconvenience, but this code was intended for employees only. The discount code has been disabled and is no longer active.

Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work through this situation. As always, we greatly respect our loyal customers and we sincerely apologize for any confusion.

Best regards,
NALGENE Outdoor Products

Back